8. senior year sectionals

(Glee: episode eight: Hold Onto Eighteen)

____

the new directions were falling downhill.

with now their theatre girl lead being suspended for stuffing the ballot box for kurt and spencer to win which the two boys still weren't too happy about since it sabotaged their votes and election, and only having four girls minus rachel in the new directions wasn't good for them.

"sectionals is in our auditorium for the first time since nineteen sixty three," finn spoke standing up from the riser, "too much talking, not enough looking for songs for sectionals,"

mr schuester looked at the music sheets as the hudson twin brothers stands up, "we need to do something upbeat," finn looked to their teacher, "mr schue, maybe we need to concentrate on our performer problem..before we set our set list,"

spencer nods his head to what his twin said, "i agree with finn, i know that santana has gotten some cheerios to join the troubletones and we know the cheerios can dance, we need star power," he included.

"we need sam evans,"

spencer said as he thought about his big lipped best friend who had transferred along with his family to kentucky, "sam transferred," mr schue said with a pointed look to spencer, "his whole family moved, we don't even know where he is,"

finn smirked, "he's in kentucky, it's just across the boarder from cincinnati," mr schuester looked to finn, "how do you know where he is?"

spencer rolled his eyes, "even homeless people have facebook," his brother said when spencer added, "and sometimes me and sam talk on the phone,"

____

santana lopez stands next to her best friend at her locker taking out her textbook from her locked zoning out what her best friend said as samaria just flirted with her girlfriend out in the open.

it made santana happy to see her and her boyfriend's best friend be out and open about her and brittany's relationship knowing how much samaria hated hiding her feelings for the blonde cheerio.

from the corner of her brown eyes, she could see her boyfriend talking to a cheerio who santana knew happen to have a crush on the now ex wide receiver since spencer now didn't want to be apart of the football team.

spencer laughed at what the girl beside him said as the cheerio was in the same class as him and had also witnessed what had happened in the class between their classmates, "it was so funny," the cheerio laughed, her hand moving out and touching spencer's arm who wasn't wearing a hoodie, so her hand made connection to spencer's bare arm.

"move your hand, sophomore, before i move it for you,"

santana now appeared behind her boyfriend who still had his back facing her knowing how jealous his girlfriend could get, closing his locker turning around as the cheerios' hand moved off of her boyfriend's tanned arm.