9. you're all i want

(Glee: episode nine: Extraordinary Merry Christmas)

____

the couple's naked bodies laid together, with their legs tangled as santana's head was on her boyfriend's bare chest, the hudson boy having a arm wrapped around his girlfriend's naked waist.

loving how her skin felt on his fingers.

his mind raced with thoughts as santana moved her leg in her sleep closer to her boyfriend's crotch that started to wake up at the boy's dirty thoughts filling his mind.

his eyes ranking down his girlfriend's body seeing all of the love bites he had left across her body knowing that he also had the same with some scratches at his muscular back.

spencer's dick started to twitch as the latina cheerio beside him who stole his heart moved her hand that was on her boyfriend's abdomen lower as her hand grazed against her boyfriend's now stimulating dick.

and when spencer glanced down to his sleeping girlfriend, he saw a smirk come over his girlfriend's lips now realising that his girlfriend hadn't been sleeping but instead was teasing him as her hand once again grazed against her boyfriend's crotch.

"san-santana,"

the ex wide receiver moaned, his eyes closing feeling his girlfriend's hand pump his hard dick in her hand, moving her hand up and down as she leaned in and pressed open love bites to her boyfriend's neck continuing to fill his neck with hickeys.

her harsh biting and licking the love bites she placed to her boyfriend's neck moved down spencer's body still continuing to pump her boyfriend's dick in her hand.

"god, you're so big,"

her hand started to move faster hearing the sounds come out of her boyfriend's mouth who leaned his head further back into his pillow, "don't stop doing that, don't stop,"

santana moved her eyes away looking to her boyfriend's face seeing the way his eyebrows scrunch together at the feeling in his stomach, his abs tensing at the knot in his stomach, "don't you dare cum spencer,"

his eyes shoot open when santana's hand moved away seeing his girlfriend now having a smirk plastered onto her face at the sounds he was making, "don't cum babe,"

santana straddled her boyfriend where spencer's hand come onto his girlfriend's hips, he moved his body so they were face-to-face.

with the smirk on spencer's face as he leaned in kissing his girlfriend's lips, as the two starts to make out, his hands start to roam the back of his girlfriend's body, moving his hands further down, his palm coming against his girlfriend's ass in a slap.