1. starting again

(glee: episode one: the purple piano project)

____

spencer hudson was starting everything fresh, his relationship with his first love was starting over, forgetting about everything they have done to each other for last two years, with spencer now completely focusing on his girlfriend, football and glee club.

he went towards his locker putting the combination in before lifting his locker door and opening it up, when he felt a pair of arms come around his waist, "hey,"

santana lopez comes up behind her boyfriend, her hands around her boyfriend's slim waist, kissing spencer's neck as the hudson male let's out a breath turning to face his girlfriend with a smile, "morning pretty girl,"

santana smiled at her boyfriend as spencer put his hand onto her cheek, leaning in close to his girlfriend placing his lips against santana's soft lips, before pulling back resting his head against her head, "great start to the morning," santana chuckled making spencer's smile widen, "come on,"

he closed his locker before taking his girlfriend's hand in his and walking to where their friends were already inside the glee club looking at their trophies including their twelfth place one, "mr schue, where are all of our trophies in the middle of the room?"

tina asked with her arms crossed over her chest as spencer sent the ex gothic girl a smile, "i was sure that our nationals trophy would grow during the summer,"

the wide receiver's arm placed around santana's arm before the cheerio took her boyfriend's hand on her shoulder lacing their fingers together when she brings her boyfriend to the chairs at the back of the classroom.

her legs across her boyfriend's thighs as spencer had his hands on santana's legs, "i want this image burned into your mind, this is what the difference between first and twelfth place looks like, it's also what it feels like,"

"are you planning on bumming us out all year long?"

spencer nods his head at what puck said, "no, i'm planning on pushing you harder than you've ever been pushed," santana looked at her boyfriend who played with the bracelet santana had gotten him, "we made it to nationals last year, this year, i'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop us from winning it all,"

"okay, that means don't let so called finchel have another ballad moment again," as micaela said that, spencer nods his head at that, even though he was happy for his brother and ex girlfriend, it did kind of hurt him to see rachel and finn kiss at nationals.

mr schuester ignored what micaela said as someone of the members agreed with her, "i let you down last year, i lost focus, let some broadway pipe dream get in the way,"

"and we're really sorry that the guy who replaced you in april rhodes musical won the tony," spencer looked at his ex girlfriend, "way to make him feel better rach," he said as rachel looked at her ex boyfriend who didn't look in her direction, "I can only imagine your regrets,"