11. zombie football players

As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys"as long as you're here with me, i don't who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you love me,"

"as long as you're here with me, i don't who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you love me,"

***

"i know a place," a cheerio whips her lead, when Spencer's eyes widened, "where.." Brittany and Santana came behind the ramps with blue hair, "the grass is really greener,"

"warm," fire lifts up behind them, "wet and wild," the cheerios do their choreography when Spencer looked at Coach Sylvester and Becky, "there must be something in that water,"

Spencer rides his bmx, past the cheerios who rock their hips, "you can travel the world," they sway their hips, "but nothing comes close to the golden coast,"

"California gurls," Spencer goes onto the ramps, when he sees Santana staring at him, "we're undeniable,"

Spencer backflips with his bmx bike, "fine, fresh, fierce, we got it unlocked," the bmx riders look at Spencer with smirks, "west coast, represent.."

"now put your hands up," Spencer goes a 360 backflip, "oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh..." the cheerios dance with fire when Spencer bit onto his lip, "california.."

"california gurls.." the unholy trinity put their hands to their hips, staring at Coach Sylvester, "i'm bored,"

"ladies," Spencer frowned, "i am at loss," Coach looked at Brittany, "Brittany, please remind me of how i single-handedly put cheerleading on the map,"

Spencer rolled his eyes, "in 1979, you directed a made-for-tv movie about the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders, called the Dallas cowboys cheerleaders" Spencer scoffed, "that is correct,"

"and in the meantime, what's changed?" she looked at her cheerios, "personal grooming habits?"

Sue looked at Quinn, "what's changed is i have completely lost interest," Spencer looked at the cheerios, "and ladies, i blame you,"

Samaria, Brooke and Micaela all frowned at their cheerleading coach, "Becky.." Becky held a bucket in her hands, "more silicone falsies,"

"got it, Coach.." Brooke shook her head at Becky, "you will each enhance your busy with an additional pair of chicken cutlets," Brooke looked down at the chicken cutlets, Becky dropped in her hands, "in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine i have ever witnessed,"