16. i just wanna go home!

Slow Hands - Niall Horan"we should take this back to my place, that's what she said right to my face, 'cause i want you bad, yeah, i want you, baby,"

"we should take this back to my place, that's what she said right to my face, 'cause i want you bad, yeah, i want you, baby,"

***

Spencer sat beside Brittany, "um, all right, i have one final announcement before we all leave," Mr Schuester sat a stool in front of the new directions, "we can't use the auditorium for the next week,"

"what?" the new directions mumbled, Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "but that's garbage, how are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?"

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer, "the cheerios! need it to practice in," he shrugged his shoulders, "there's nothing i can do,"

Rachel stood up, "i recommend a sit in," Puck looked at them, "i recommended we torch the place," Mike high fives Puck when Spencer shook his head, "no, look, we've all faced adversity before, and we've come out stronger on the other end,"

Spencer sighed, "i'm gonna check out a few of f-site locations for us to use, just for the week," Spencer leaned his head back, "i promise i'll find us a new home,"

Spencer stood up, grabbing his bag pack then Brittany's hand when Mr Schuester looked at them, "have a good day, guys,"

Kurt looked at Spencer and Finn, "oh, Spencer, Finn," Spencer looked at Brittany, "i'll see you later," Kurt put a board onto the table when Brittany kissed Spencer's lips, "i wanted your guy's opinion on this,"

"it's a swatch board," Finn furrowed his eyebrows, "i'm redecorating my bedroom," Spencer looked down at the board, "kind of going for a hunting lodge meet Tom Ford's place in Bel Air,"

Kurt looked up at them, "i was hoping you guys could help me out with the hunting lodge part," Finn looked at Kurt, "i live in a closet, there's cowboy wallpaper on the walls,"

"oh.." Finn looked at Spencer, "but Spencer knows," and with that Finn exited out of the room, "i guess that one's nice," Kurt looked at Spencer, "toile?"

Kurt looked at him, "i always pegged you as a chinoiserie type," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, and then Spencer left the choir room.

***

Finn and Spencer stood beside their mother as they watched a moving van take their things, "why are you guys so upset?"

Carole walked away from them, "it's not your bed," Spencer looked at his mom, "don't you have any feelings about it? it's your and dad's honeymoon set," Finn looked at his mom, "we were convinced in that bed,"