16. our own original songs

Please Me - Cardi B & Bruno Mars  "please me baby, turn around, and just tease me baby, you know what i want and what i need baby, let me hear you say it

"please me baby, turn around, and just tease me baby, you know what i want and what i need baby, let me hear you say it..."

***

Spencer sat on his bed, with Rachel on his desk chair as Rachel tried thinking of some lyrics, "have you got anything?"

Spencer looked up from tapped his pencil against his notebook, as he held his acoustic guitar in his hand, "not yet, i'm still trying to think of some,"

Rachel sighed, "Rachel..." Spencer put down his guitar going towards Rachel, "calm down okay, lyrics don't come to you when you're stressed,"

Rachel nods her head when she looks down at their intertwined hands, "okay," she let out a breath, when Spencer stood up from his knees, pressing his lips against Rachel's cheek.

"i'm gonna go downstairs and get something, do you want anything?" Rachel looked away from her notebook to Spencer, "a water, please,"

Spencer smiled when he goes out of his bedroom, closing his bedroom when he sees Finn standing there with his arms crossed over his chest, "whoa,"

Spencer looked at his twin brother with his eyebrows furrowed, "remember mum's rule, you have to open your bedroom door when a girl is in your room," Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "mom's not here and anyway, you probably have Quinn in your room,"

"no, i don't.." Quinn comes out of Finn's bedroom when she looked at her ex-boyfriend and her new boyfriend, "oh, Spencer hey,"

Spencer rolled his eyes when he goes past Finn, going downstairs into the kitchen, when he goes into the fridge and gets Rachel a water bottle, and himself one with some chocolate chip cookies.

"hmm," he groaned when he took a bite out of his mom's homemade chocolate chip cookie, "that's delicious," he goes upstairs holding two water bottles and a plate of cookies.

he tapped his foot against his door when Rachel opens his bedroom door for Spencer, "hey," she smiled, when she looked at him, as she pressed her lips to Spencer's tanned cheek.

***

"okay," Spencer looked down at Rachel's hand, as she leads him towards the choir room, "so, i really took all of your notes from my headband to heart and what you said yesterday,"

Spencer smiled, "and i...i really tapped into my pain for this second song," Spencer smiled lightly at Brad who smiled back.