6. i've never been kissed before you!

 i've never been kissed before you!

MIKA - Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande
"my problem, i never was a model, i never was a scholar, you were always popular, you were singing, all the song i don't know, now you're in the front row, cause my song is popular,"

***

"hey," Spencer comes besides Sam and Finn, when the assistant coach puts ice cubes into Spencer's bathtub, when he leaves his black shirt on and pants when he goes inside the freezing bath, "phew, ooh,"

Spencer takes a seat into the bathtub, his sling going onto a chair where their towels were, "dude,"

Spencer turns his head towards his twin brother, "how can you stand that cold tub?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "i'm used to taking cold showers dating Santana and now Quinn,"

Sam nods his head, "same, i take cold showers daring Samaria," Finn furrowed his eyebrows at his brother and Sam.

when Spencer's mind went back to when they were in her bedroom, his tanned hand onto Quinn's hand as her hands on Spencer's chest, kissing her lips.

he moved his hand downwards when Quinn stops him, "no," Spencer frowned, holding Quinn's hand, "come on, how about a little something-something?"

Quinn stared at her boyfriend's blue eyes, "a little something-something always leads to something more," Spencer frowned, "i've been there, remember?"

Spencer put his large tanned hand onto Quinn's cheek, "when we're prom king and queen, it will feel just as good as a little something-something,"

Spencer looked at Quinn's hazel green eyes, "babe, come on, we've been together for about a month now, all i want to do is kiss you,"

Quinn half smiled at Spencer, "nothing else?" Spencer shook his head, "no, i just want to kiss you," Quinn connected her lips together with his soft plumped lips.

"dude, same," Sam sighed, scratching his cheek, "it's been like that with Samaria as well,"

Finn nods his head at Sam and his twin brother, "been there, guys," Finn frowned, thinking about Rachel, "actually, still there now, but-"

Finn turns his body towards the two boys, "how did we find the only three girls in high school that won't put out?" Sam looked at Spencer and Finn, "what do you guys do, though?"

"well, easy," Finn smiled at his brother, "we just think about the opposite of what we're doing," Spencer frowned, "sometimes, that doesn't work, so i have to take cold showers,"