1. the new directions

Riptide - Vance Joy"lady, running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left hand man,"

Riptide - Vance Joy
"lady, running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left hand man,"

***

Red letterman jackets, Spencer Hudson and Sean Fabray walked down the hallways as they looked around the hallways with smirks on their faces when Samaria and Micaela came towards them, going underneath their muscular arms.

"Hudson! Fabray!"

they came outside the doubles doors to see their friends and Spencer's brother surrounded around the dumpsters with one Kurt Hummel in Puck's arms when Spencer just shook his head at his brother's best friend.

"Puck-" Spencer patted his shoulder, "we-" he motions towards him and Sean, "don't understand why you do this," he motions towards Kurt and then the dumpsters, "because one day, i will do what you're doing right now but to you-"

Sean got Kurt into his grip when Spencer took his bag and jacket from his brother's grip, "Finn, really.." his brother shrugged his shoulders when Spencer walked away with Sean and his friends with Kurt underneath his arm.

"oh, my god, thank you!" Kurt Hummel smiled at the two boys who stood in front of him, when Samaria and Miceala also smiled at them, "you guys are actually the first two jocks who had helped me,"

Spencer and Sean nod their heads, "we're happy to help-" Spencer's faze got caught when Quinn Fabray, his best friend's twin sister walked past them, "you.."

Quinn smiled at her boyfriend's brother who just gave her a little smirk back, "um," Sean slapped his best friend's head when Spencer frowned at Sean, "oww, dude!"

Sean looked at Spencer, "that's my sister, your brother's girlfriend!" Spencer frowned, rubbing the back of his head.

***

Sean and Spencer was in gym class as they were running around the hall, they saw their cheerio friend's sitting on the bleachers when they look at each other, going towards the cheerios.

Spencer smiled at Santana and Quinn when he puts his arm around Santana's and Miceala's shoulders as Sean kissed his twin sister's cheek, putting his arm around Samaria's shoulder, "what are you guys doing?"

Santana pointed towards the laptop what sat in Quinn's lap, when Sean and Spencer leaned forwards looking at the laptop screen to see Rachel Berry there, when Spencer's eyes goes towards the comments, "really guys.."