4. lucky charms

(glee: episode four: pot o' gold)

____

spencer hudson lead his girlfriend back against the lockers in the hallway smiling charmingly, as one arm was near his girlfriend's head as the other one was on his girlfriend's hip as he kissed her lips lovingly.

the two seniors smiled lovingly at each other when spencer pulled back, his hand touching his girlfriend's ponytail smiling charmingly at her, "hi, santana," mercedes comes over to the couple.

spencer moving his arms so mercedes could be more seen to his girlfriend, "spencer," he furrowed his eyebrows at mercedes' tone, "um, i'll see you in glee club,"

santana nods her head at her boyfriend who leaned in once again kissing his girlfriend's cheek, "bye," walking down the hallway not seeing his brother listening in to santana's and mercedes' conversation.

she spoke about wanting santana to join the all girl glee club, "you know, honestly, i would, but—" santana sighed, "somebody's got to look out for spencer, i mean that he'd hate if i left the glee club, he actually wanted to quit when mr schue expelled me from glee club,"

"i could never just leave him," mercedes looked at her friend knowing that spencer this year wanted things to be perfect with santana, "if he loved you enough, he'd let you leave,"

____

"you know what, girl chang?" santana said looking at tina from beside her boyfriend who was wiping her tears away, "if you cry every time someone gets a hangnail, it kind of starts to lose its effect,"

tina sniffled, "it's not a hangnail," she sniffled again, "mercedes was one of glee's original members," she turned to look at mr schue, "i feel naked in here without her,"

spencer nudged his girlfriend with a look, "be nice," santana only just looked forwards with her arms crossed, "well, get used to it, 'cause without mercedes singing for us, we're gonna have to perform naked for the judges to vote for us at sectionals,"

"no," mr schue pointed a finger, "i will not let this setback crush our spirits, we have handled worse," spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "than losing one of our best singers?"

quinn liked to their teacher, "kind of hard not to blame you, mr schue, i think you were too hard on her at booty camp," spencer nods his head at quinn's comment agreeing, "i blame artie,"

the wheelchair boy looked up to spencer, "why couldnt you have just given maria to mercedes? she was clearly the better option," artie shook his head, "that would've damaged my integrity as an artist,"

rachel comes into the room clapping her hands, "sorry i am late," spencer rolled his eyes seeing mr schue not do anything about rachel being late, "mm," spencer stands up, "spence?"

the new directions looked to one of their best male singers in confusion, "what is going on?" santana looked to her boyfriend smirking seeing he finally had enough, "i find it ironic how every time someone else is late, we either get told off or get given a detention but not for rachel,"