5. her last name

5. her last name

Billionaire - Bruno Mars "smiling next to Oprah and the Queen, oh, every time i close my eyes, i see my name in shining lights, yeah

"smiling next to Oprah and the Queen, oh, every time i close my eyes, i see my name in shining lights, yeah.."

***

Spencer pat his hand onto his leg when they smiled at Mr Schuester who stood in front of them, "a singer in a smoky room,"

Finn smirked at his brother, when he first bumos him when he comes past Spencer, "the smell of wine and cheap perfume,"

Quinn came from the other side of Spencer when he smiled at Santana, "for a smile they can share the night," Finn held out his hand, "it goes on and on and on,"

they slowly spin around when Spencer smiled at his girlfriend when she leans up and kissed Spencer's tanned cheek, "dah.."

Quinn puts a hand over her mouth when she quickly runs out of the choir room, "Quinn, you okay?" Mr Schuester and the new directions watched as Quinn ran out, "uh, i think she just had a bad breakfast burrito this morning,"

Kurt looked at Mr Schuester, "can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?" Santana looks at Kurt in her boyfriends arms, "your sexuality?"

Spencer lightly hit his girlfriend's arm, "San.." Spencer rolled his eyes at Santana, "Rachel.. we can't do it without her,"

Mr Schuester shook his head, "that's not true," Mr Schuester looked at Santana and Mercedes, "we may have to layer Santana, Mercedes over Quinn's solo but.." Mr Schuester half smiled, "but we'll be fine,"

"if Santana gets to sing, does that i mean i get to sing as well?" Mr Schuester shrugs his shoulders, "because it would be a bit weird for Finn to don't stop believing with my girlfriend,"

Artie looked at Mr Schuester, "maybe for the invitationals but not for sectionals," Artie looked at his friends, "and certainly not for regionals,"

Puck, who stood from behind Spencer and Santana spoke up, Mike and Matt smiled at their best friend, "the wheelchair kid is right, that Rachel chick makes me wanna light myself on fire, but she can sing," Spencer tester his chin against his girlfriend's forehead, "Rachel left, guys,"

Spencer frowned, "she's gone," Spencer and Finn crosses their arms over their chest, "if we want to make this thing work, we can't look back," Mr Schuester looked at them, "alright, take five minutes,"

Spencer sat down on one of the choir room chairs when Santana sat down onto her boyfriend's lap, smiling at him when Spencer's arms snakes over her thin waist, "so.."