10. first interactions

(Glee: Episode Ten: Yes/No)

santana lopez has always been amazing at gift giving especially with the things she knew her boyfriend liked cause even though she pretended she wasn't listening, she always was listening to the little things her boyfriend got excited about

so the bracelet that sat upon his wrist from santana that she had given to him when she had came over just before it was boxing day to be the last person to give spencer his christmas present.

"dude.. let us see the bracelet?"

spencer moved his jacket slightly as his friends that surrounded him mostly had on their football letterman jackets and since spencer wasn't wide receiver anymore, sam had taken his place and spencer didn't mind even after sam had got the position, his best friend kept asking if it was okay.

coach beiste had even offered to give spencer his captain position and wide receiver position back but the hudson male declined wanting this year to focus on his studies as he knew his mother wanted him to get into the best colleges, "santana got you that?"

spencer nods his head as puck examined the expensive piece of jewellery, "damn, i should've taken the chance last year," spencer rolled his eyes hitting the back of puck's head, "don't even think about it,"

puck rolled his eyes as the boys all chuckled when puck moved his attention to sam who wore the lettermen jacket, "hey, tell us everything," blaine said about the rumours going on about sam and mercedes' summer fling, "yeah, dude, give us the specifics,"

sam moved his hand away from puck's hand, "it was incredible, guys," spencer furrowed his eyebrows at that knowing that mercedes is still dating shane.

Summer days drifting away to uh—
Oh, those summer nights
Uh, well-a, well-a, well-a, huh
tell me more, tell me more
did you get very far?

the lads all danced and sung backup for sam who danced on the bleachers fixing the leather jacket spencer had handed him.

Summer dreams ripped at the seams
But, oh
Those summer nights
Tell me more, tell me more

spencer ran a hand through his hair looking to his friends now having his jacket off from his arms after getting hot from all the dancing they did on the bleachers.

____

"finn, give me a drumroll!" the older hudson brother did as told drum rolling for their new directions teacher who went towards the whiteboard writing something down as all of the new directions/troubletones tried saying what he was writing.