17. you watch me

17. you watch me

Used to Be - Aj Mitchell "i keep walking, i keep talking to, every cute girl i see, i keep looking, i keep searching for, the girl that you used to be,"

"i keep walking, i keep talking to, every cute girl i see, i keep looking, i keep searching for, the girl that you used to be,"

***

"you watch me, bleed until i can't breathe, i'm shaking," Spencer nods his head with a smile on his face, when he taps his pencil against his notebook, writing down some guitar chords as he puts down his pencil strumming his guitar.

"h-hello?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't recognise the number on his lock screen, "who is this?"

"S-Spence?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "Santana, are you okay?" he looked outside to see the moon gazing onto his window, "it's 10:00pm,"

"i know what time it is," Spencer frowned, "then why are you calling me?" Santana bit onto her lip, when she looks around her, "i'm kind of don't know where i am, right now,"

"what?"

Santana frowned, holding onto the phone, "can you see a road name or something like a shop, and i'll come pick you up,"

Santana looked around herself, holding the metal phone in her cold hands, "um, i'm on Antonio Street," Spencer searched the street up on his laptop, "where are you in Kentucky?"

"i have actually no idea," Spencer sighed, when he slipped on his shoes, grabbing a jacket as he had on grey joggers with an white t-shirt, "okay, i'm coming to get you, just stay there, okay?"

"okay, just hurry please-" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, when the line from the other side hanged up on him, "what the hell?"

***

'5,000 x 0.25 = 20,000' Spencer shook his head, when he looked at his friends as Mr Schuester wrote that onto the whiteboard, "that definitely isn't right,"

Victoria frowned at Mr Schuester, when she leans into Spencer, "i don't think he actually passed maths," Spencer chuckled alongside Micaela, Sean, Maisy and Mason.

"the actual answer is 1250, not 20,000," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he turns to Micaela, "what? i'm actually really good at maths,"

"all right," Mr Schuester clicks his whiteboard pen lid onto the pen, Mr Schuester turns towards the new directions, "we need 5,00 to pay for our trip to nationals in New York,"

Spencer rubbed his forehead, when he turns towards Santana, one thing Santana didn't tell him, was that also Samaria and Brittany were there with her.