6. one way or another

(glee: episode six: mash off)

____

the wide receiver walked down the hallway with his step brother's pin on his buttoned up shirt, seeing brittany handing out candy sticks and balloons to passing students, "britt," spencer gained his friend's attention, "excuse me,"

brittany comes towards her best friend's boyfriend, "what's up, my male unicorn?" spencer furrowed his eyebrows at brittany's comment, "britt, i love you like a sister but you can't make promises that you can't keep—"

santana and samaria come to spencer and brittany as the crowd who surrounded them had went away, "what are you two chatting about?" santana looked to her boyfriend kissing spencer's lips as her hand went to her boyfriend's neck before seeing the kurt pin on his shirt.

santana removed her arms from around spencer's shoulders, "what is that? why are you wearing a kurt pin? i thought we were supporting britt together?"

the wide receiver shook his head, "i told you that i was supporting kurt, he's my brother, and i'm his vice president," santana crossed her arms over her chest, "so i'm guessing we're going against each other again?"

he leaned in close to his girlfriend's ear, "you know i'll win though," he kissed her cheek before walking past her down the hallway going towards where kurt was.

____

the new directions walked into the auditorium stage, the same time the troubletones did, "what are you doing here?" rachel asked stepping forwards, "shelby said she had something to show us, what are you doing here?"

spencer walked alongside his best friends, "mr schue said the same thing," he added confused, "oh, let me guess," santana looked to her boyfriend after he spoke, "he wants us to combine choirs for sectionals, well, it's not gonna happen, the troubletones are here to stay,"

as santana said that, spencer saw mercedes and samaria both shake their heads, "no one is saying for us to combine choirs," spencer added annoyed and santana could see that her boyfriend was annoyed, "so why you dont you shuffle your busted choir off our stage,"

"the same busted choir that you were in since sophomore year," micaela added looking at her friend and santana, "look, you guys," finn started to say as micaela looked to spencer who was talking to quinn behind his brother and ex girlfriend, "we can compete without being enemies, all right? we don't have to get vicious,"

"oh," samaria chuckled, "i think we do, soft serve," she said seeing spencer now step forwards at the insult to his brother, "see, the troubletones are three f's.. fierce, femme, phenomenal,"

santana looked at her boyfriend's twin, "oh, and guys, hurry up. go and get some moist towels," sugar went to go and retrieve what santana was saying when being stopped by samaria, "we have to keep finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea—"