18. i was born this way

Your Biggest Fan - Nick Jonas"now i'm starting to believe, that you could be at the show and know every word, but it's you who makes me sing, and i know where we are but i know who am i,"

"now i'm starting to believe, that you could be at the show and know every word, but it's you who makes me sing, and i know where we are but i know who am i,"

***

"all right," Mr Schuester sat onto the piano in front of the new directions who stood in the auditorium in rows, with Rachel and Mike beside Spencer, "guys,"

Brittany puts her hands to her hips, "nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "now, your singing at regionals was amazing,"

the new directions look at Spencer and Rachel, as Spencer kissed Rachel's forehead with a smile, "but your dancing,"

Mr Schuester jumps down from the auditorium piano, "it's booty camp time," Artie smirks, raising his hands, "booty!"

"so," Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "let's get it going," Mr Schuester smiled at them, "five, six, seven, eight,"

Brad plays the piano when Mr Schuester looks at him, when the dancers in the new directions all turn to each other with smiles on their faces, "push yourselves, guys,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "vocal adrenaline takes no prisoners," Finn moved his arm, when he hits Rachel's right in her face making her fall backwards, "oh, my god,"

Finn put his hand to cover his mouth, "oh!" Spencer leaned down to Rachel, "i'm so sorry," Finn then leans down beside his twin brother, "are you okay?"

Rachel breaths heavily, when she moved her hand away from her nose, to see blood, "i'm bleeding," Spencer glared at Finn, "come on,"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester who was beside him, "let's get you to a doctor," Spencer lifts Rachel into his arms, when Finn rolled his eyes when Spencer runs out of the auditorium.

***

"you're gonna be okay," Spencer rubbed Rachel's hair, as she was leaning against him with an ice pack to her bruised nose, "my dad's will be here in 15 minutes,"

Rachel looked up at Spencer, "you don't have to stay, Spencer," she then moved her eyes towards her ex boyfriend, "Finn,"

Finn had his arms crossed over his chest, "no," Rachel looked at Spencer, "we want to wait and hear what the doctor has to say, right Finn?" Finn looked at Spencer, who was giving him a look when Rachel was looking at him.