2. britney spears

2. britney spears

Big Plans - Why Don't We"i got real big plans, baby, for you and me, so love me for who i am and for who i am gonna be, ain't got everything you want, but got everything you need,"

"i got real big plans, baby, for you and me, so love me for who i am and for who i am gonna be, ain't got everything you want, but got everything you need,"

***

"all right," Mr Schuester turns towards the new directions, "who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?"

Brittany looked at Mr Schuester, "he discovered America," she smiled when Spencer gave Brittany a small smile, "close,"

he closed the lid for his whiteboard pen, "he did write an iconic chart topper, sailing," Kurt leans towards Spencer and Mercedes, "i have a bad feeling about this lesson,"

Tina crossed her arms over her chest sitting beside her boyfriend Mason and her best friend Maisy, "never heard of him, and don't wanna hear about him,"

"now.." Mr Schuester looks at them, when he picks up some music sheets from for grand piano, "some people think of the term easy listening as a bad thing,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "but i'm gonna let you this music," he points towards the music sheet in his hand, "speak for itself,"

Mr Schuester comes towards them, "you guys love Lady Gaga, and the Rolling Stones, and you guys are really good about putting it all out there," Mr Schuester hands Rachel some of the music sheets, as she hands them behind her to Tina, Mason and Maisy.

"but, really good music can also be controlled," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, when his hands touch Santana's hand, "and restrained, it doesn't have to attack an audience, you can let them come to you," he stood in front of Quinn, handing her a music sheet, "how can you get caught between the moon and New York City there like a hundred miles apart?"

Spencer turns to his brother, when he shrugged his shoulders when Sean furrowed his eyebrows, "Mr Schue," Kurt raised his hand from beside Spencer, who sat beside Micaela, "it i may, i think i speak for all of us when i say that it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week,"

Spencer looked down at the music sheet, "on this silky smooth adult contemporary, it's just that as teens," Spencer looks at Kurt, "this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to,"

"however," Kurt smiled when he looked at Spencer, "there is a burgeoning facebook campaign that has swelled over five members,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Kurt, when Micaela and Samaria looked at the music sheet, "the art in demand? that this week, at the fall homecoming assembly, the McKinley High School Glee Club perform a number by, wait for it..." he held up his finger, when he smirks, "Ms Britney Spears."