4. the double date

4. the double date

Trip - Ella Mai"like we been runnin' a mile, and never make it, that's just too bitter for worse, don't wanna taste it, that's just just too bitter for worse, don't wanna face it,"

Trip - Ella Mai
"like we been runnin' a mile, and never make it, that's just too bitter for worse, don't wanna taste it, that's just just too bitter for worse, don't wanna face it,"

***

"all right," Mr Schuester looked around the new directions, as Mike and Spencer made Mercedes chuckle, "let's, uh, lets gather around,"

the cheerios were stretching, Spencer sat down beside Quinn, "sorry, i'm late, guys," Quinn looks down at Artie, then towards Spencer's cast, "i was with Principal Figgins,"

the new directions furrowed their eyebrows, "bad news," Mr Schuester rooms seat onto his stool, "guys, Puckerman's in juvie,"

"it really was just a matter of time," Spencer frowned at Tina, when Maisy, who sat beside Tina nods her head, "what did he do?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows, "he drove his mom's volvo through the front of a connivence store," Spencer frowned, "and drove off with the atm,"

"oh, wow," the new directions behind Spencer and Quinn chuckled, "a..a..and when is he getting out?" Rachel frowned, "unknown,"

Mr Schuester frowned, when Spencer tapped his cast, "he might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me," Spencer half frowned at Brittany, "guys!"

Spencer turns his blue eye back to Mr Schuester, "let's have some sympathy," Sean furrowed his eyebrows, "what for a guy who put his needs before the team's?"

Finn nods his head at Sean, "yeah, we need his voice, and his bad boy stage presence," Mr Schuester sighed, "we can't look at this as a crisis, it's an opportunity,"

"for what?" Quinn looked at Mr Schuester, tapping her pen against her notebook, "for further embarrassment and humiliation?"

Spencer smiled, remembering Sam come to him, "for welcoming our new member...." Spencer smiled at Mr Schuester, "Sam Evans!"

Sam comes through the choir room, "there he is," Sam waved his hand at Spencer, who lifted his left hand up, "how's it going?"

Maisy stared at the blonde headed boy, "hey, everybody, i'm Sam," Maisy looked at Sam, "excuse me,"

Sam turned his attention towards Maisy, "why did you join this club?" San furrowed his eyebrows at Spencer, "uh,"

Sam scratched the back of his neck, flushing when he felt Maoist's and everyone's eyes on him, "because Spencer convinced me to join,"