4. the mckinley titans little kicker

I Just Wanna Be With You - HSM 3"all i wanna do, is be with you, be with you, there's nothing we can do, just wanna be with you, only you, no matter where life takes us,"

"all i wanna do, is be with you, be with you, there's nothing we can do, just wanna be with you, only you, no matter where life takes us,"

***

Spencer sat down beside Santana, his hand on her smaller hand, bringing it to his lips when he kissed her hand, "that tickles,"

Santana giggles in his ear when Spencer felt a shiver go down his back, "hmm-" Mr Schuester hands Spencer and Santana their piece of paper, "excuse me, this isn't the right key,"

Mr Schuester turns towards Rachel, when he hands his daughter the piece of paper, "no, that's actually the right key," Rachel looked at him, "this is the alto part,"

"yep," Mr Schuester smiled at his daughter, "Brooke's doing the solo," Spencer and the new directions started sending Brooke smiles when Rachel glared, "i-i'm Sorry, there must be some sort of mix up,"

Mr Schuester looks down at his piece of paper when Spencer smiled, "i thought i made it very clear that anything from west side story goes to me," Spencer rolled his eyes, "Maria is my part, Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know,"

Rachel looked at Spencer as Santana kissed his cheek, "i've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one," Mr Schuester looked at Spencer then towards Rachel, "well, i'm trying to shake things up a bit-"

Spencer smirked at his brother, "get us out of our boxes," Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "you're trying to punish me,"

Mr Schuester shrugs his shoulders, "i think you're being irrational," Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "i think you're being unfair," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i think you're being unfair to Brooke,"

Brooke half smiled, "who might've been happy about getting her first solo," Rachel looks at Mr Schuester then towards Brooke, "Brooke knows how much i respect her, and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria,"

Mercedes who stood beside Kurt raked her hand, "wait," everybody turns their attention to Mercedes, "i'm a jet?"

Spencer raised his hands, "i'm a jet too," Rachel put her piece of paper onto the piano, stomping out of the choir room.

Santana kissed his boyfriend's lips, "the more times she storms out of rehearsals, the less impact it has," Mr Schuester looked at his daughter, who stood beside Tina and Artie, "congratulations, Brooke,"

Mr Schuester smiled when Brooke's friends sent her bright smiles, "this is going well," Spencer and Finn stood up, kissing their girlfriend's lips when they grabbed their bags, "Spencer?"

Spencer and Finn spin around when Kirt furrowed his eyebrows at Finn, "i'll meet up," Finn nods his head at his brother, "i needed to ask you something,"