14. the drunk kiss

14. the drunk kiss

More Than A Band - Lemonade Mouth"reach for my hand, cause it's held out for you, shoulders are stronger but you can cry on them too, everything changes

"reach for my hand, cause it's held out for you, shoulders are stronger but you can cry on them too, everything changes.."

***

"hey," Spencer entered the choir room where Puck came out with a frown on his face, "yo," Spencer held his history textbook in his hand, "how's the song-writing going?"

"hey," Rachel smiled at the older Hudson, "it's going amazing," Rachel comes towards him, "I think i might have a really big hit here, which is why i wanted you to come by,"

Spencer smiled, "i want you to hear it," Spencer looked at Brad, "oh, yeah, cool," Spencer looked at Rachel, "come here,"

Spencer walked towards Rachel, when she wrapped her arms around his waist, "what was that for?" Rachel looked up at Spencer, "to break the tension,"

"yeah," Rachel looked at Spencer, "and i know that we have some unresolved feelings, but like my two new role models Carole King and Gerry  Goffin,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at the two names, "i think it's important that we just put them aside and stay focused on our mission which is just to write an amazing song to win regionals with,"

Spencer nods his head, "well, i have no actual idea who those people are, but i'm board," Spencer smiled down at Rachel, "let's hear it,"

"its just.." Spencer takes a seat on the spinning chair, "it's a little rough, but, uh.." Rachel goes towards her music sheet, "i think it's really special,"

Spencer smiled at Rachel when she started singing about a headband, "hold.." Spencer held out his finger, "hold on, uh... is this song about your headband?"

"yes, it's called my headband," Rachel smiled at him, "they say you should write about what you know,"

"well," Spencer looked around the choir room, "uh, it's really.... interesting, but it's not... emotional, or, like, good,"

"it's sucks," Spencer nods his head, "yeah, i'm sorry," Rachel looked st Spencer, "how am i supposed to write a song like Joni Mitchell or Carole King? they've lived,"

Spencer stood up from the chair, "well, maybe if you want to be a artist like them, you should do a little living," Rachel nods her head, "you're so right,"

"i mean, even now, it... it's alcohol awareness week," Spencer frowned, "and we're supposed to sing songs about the dangers of drinking, and i've never even had a drink,"