7. i kissed a girl

(glee: episode seven: i kissed a girl)

____

spencer hudson hadn't been one for violence but when finn, his twin brother had gotten home from the principal's office after saying that both girls didn't slap him across the face, he had been faced with his brother.

and he could tell that spencer was pissed by the way, his hands were clenched at his sides from where he sat on the kitchen stool, finn hoped that spencer didn't hear him come in but spencer did.

"what the hell is wrong with you?!"

spencer clenched the front of finn's flannel top when coming up to his twin brother, "why would you say something like that out in the open!" his eyes darkened when finn didn't answer him, "tell me why, finn!"

but on cue, carole hudson-hummel comes towards her sons moving spencer away from finn, "what is going on here?" she put her hands on spencer's chest when seeing him want to go after finn again, "spencer,"

"it's about that stupid commercial! santana and samaria last night couldn't fall asleep because of what this idiot said in the hallway!" carole could see her son getting anger about the situation, "calm down,"

spencer scoffed at his mother, his eyes narrowing, "of course, you will always take finn's side," he rolled his blue eyes, "i-i can't, i can't be here right now," he picked up his duffel bag from the floor that was already filled with clothes, "spencer hudson! where are you going?!"

finn frowned watching his brother do what he does best when stressed out, spencer walked away not wanting to deal with his brother's stupid actions, "i'm going to santana's—"

"no, you're not! you two are going to stay here until you figure this out!"

carole said grabbing onto her son's arm and pulling both her sons into the living room so the two could have a chat, "when i come back i better see you two have worked everything out,"

spencer sat on the sofa glaring at his brother, not impressed with how finn went about things, "spence, i'm sorry, i-i shouldn't of said what i did in the hallway, i shouldn't of out'ed them,"

"but you did, why?"

finn looks to his trousers then to his brother, "i don't know why! i just wanted them to stop with the comments, they're always bullying me and i," he sighed, "i shouldn't of done what i did," spencer shakes his head, "i don't care, i'm not either one of the girls you should be apologising to, i'm mad finn, and for once, i can't forgive you for this, you did something that santana or samaria haven't had the encourage to do themselves,"

"i-i just can't," spencer admitted to his twin who looked down to his hands as carole came into the room, "have you both sorted everything out?" spencer kept his head down as finn spoke up, "we've sorted everything out, mom,"