22. don't stop believing

Had Me @ Hello - Luke Benward "i can feel you comin' from a mile away, my pulse starts racing from the words that you say, and you say so many of them,"

"i can feel you comin' from a mile away, my pulse starts racing from the words that you say, and you say so many of them,"

***

Spencer smirks as he ran his hand down Santana's waist, squeezing onto her waist while Spencer kissed Santana's lips, "hmm,"

Santana looks upwards, her hands onto her boyfriend's shoulder when Spencer started kissing down her jaw onto her neck, "we can't do this,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he pulled away from Santana, "what, kiss?" Santana lightly chuckled when Spencer had a smile on his face from making Santana laugh, "no.. we can't have sex,"

Spencer nods his head, "i know," he kissed her lips again, when Santana pulled her lips away from Spencer's, "we can't have sex, Spence.."

Spencer looked into Santana's brown eyes, with a small smile playing on his lips, when his tanned hand goes onto his girlfriend's cheek, "i know, you're a virgin, i'm a virgin as well, there's nothing to be ashamed of, San.."

Santana sighed, "i don't know, because everyone at our school as already had sex," Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "we're not like them,"

"but-" Spencer put his finger onto Santana's lips, "i love you," Santana's eyes widened, "w-what?"

Spencer put a smile onto his face, "i love you, and everything about you," he kissed her cheek, "i love the way you smile, i love the way you laugh when i make a stupid joke,"

Santana furrowed her eyebrows, "you're jokes aren't stupid," Spencer smiled, his hand onto Santana's tanned cheek, "i know they are bad, but thanks,"

"Spence.." Spencer sat beside Santana, his blue eyes closed, letting out a breath, "hmm," he opens his eyes when he sees Santana staring at him, "i love you too,"

Santana looked at Spencer, when he had Rachel on his lap, when everyone had frowns on their faces, Brittany frowned at Spencer, "nobody wants any pizza?"

the new directions looked around each other, sitting there on his couch or chairs quiet, "all right, well, uh, let's get started,"

Mr Schuester looked around the eighteen students, "thank you for coming to the first annual New Direction's regionals setlist nominations party,"

Artie from beside Spencer, who sat on the couch when Rachel left Spencer's lap, sitting beside him near Finn, "what's the point, Mr Schue, Coach Sylvester is one of the judges,"