5. afterglow

(glee: episode five: the first time)

____

spencer hudson had that smirk on his face ever since him and santana had sex for the first time, and it was definitely something that his girlfriend would be good at and something he thought he would've lost when him and santana did start dating but was happy to have waited for the perfect moment even though his girlfriend was pissed off at him for rejoining the new directions.

his hand grabbed his bagstrap walking the hallway alongside puck, his head held high missing artie's out held hand, "dude—" puck looked at his friend seeing the purple mark on his boy's neck, "did you and santana finally have sex?"

and that spencer hudson smirk came back on his face, "you did, you dirty dog," puck nudged his friend who chuckled leaning against his friend's locker, "it's just been a long time waiting, you know?"

puck pats his friend's arm, "there's no need for you to get sentimental on me, hudson," spencer playfully pushed noah puckerman back who chuckled, "she's got you whipped, dude,"

"no, she don't,"

santana lopez walked up to them, her arms going into her signature crossed arm look, "move it puckerman," the mohawk headed boy shut his locker smiling at santana, "i need to talk to my mans,"

a smile comes onto spencer's face when puck started to raise his hands moving away looking at his friend making a whipping sound as spencer rolled his blue eyes at his friend, "artie want us to practice our scene together,"

"okay,"

he let his girlfriend lace their fingers together, "but first i want you to fuck me in the janitor's closet," spencer furrowed his eyebrows seeing students walking through the hallway seeing many conversations happening.

she moved her boyfriend's hand to her lips leaving her lip gloss on her boyfriend's hand, "or we can go somewhere britt showed me," spencer let's his girlfriend take him wherever she wanted to go knowing he couldn't resist her brown eyes and that sexy smile she does, "come on,"

being underneath the bleachers were anyone could see them made spencer anxious looking around when santana's hands came up to her boyfriend's head moving his head so his anxious eyes would met hers, "no one can see us, it's okay,"

"san, i don't know if we should—" santana's hand comes down to her boyfriend's chest and into the waistband of his trousers, her hand touching his already hard dick, "if you don't want anything to happen then why are you so hard,"

his words stuttered feeling his girlfriend's fingers touch the tip of his dick, "be-because you're hot," santana smirk at her boyfriend's response going down onto her knees, "so let me get you off,"

her hands come out of her boyfriend's jeans unbuttoning and zipping his zipper down, moving her boyfriend's trousers and boxers down as his dick springs out hard.