7. the substitute! my name's Finn

Song 2 You - Victorious"i don't know what you been used to, never been with a girl like you, but i can give you a love that's true to your heart, not material things,"

"i don't know what you been used to, never been with a girl like you, but i can give you a love that's true to your heart, not material things,"

***

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester who kept wiping his forehead, "all right, guys, um.. time to start thinking about song selections,"

Mr Schuester turns away from the whiteboard to see the new directions, small, "lookin' good Puckerman," Spencer turns to Santana, "someone's been eating their wheaties,"

Samaria rolled her eyes from beside Sam's side who just chuckled at Samaria.

Puck kissed his biceps, "these guns are fully loaded," Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "Mr Schue, i, for one, think we should use our set list for sectionals to start exploring the oeuvre of one Bernadette Peters,"

Brittany looked at Rachel, "someday, i'm gonna go to Paris and visit the oeuvre," Mike looked at them, "i just want to dance,"

Mercedes looked past Spencer and Sam towards Mr Schuester, "Mr Schuester, you look a little green," Mr Schuester looked at them, "um.. i think i'm gonna go see the nurse,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "but first i feel like i should get you guys a sitter," the new directions look around each other.

***

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Rachel wrote onto the whiteboard Me, she turns towards them, "class, in Mr Schuester's absence, i'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to hear me perform at sectionals,"

Santana looked at Rachel from beside Spencer and Sean, "all right, you know what?" Sean and Spencer held onto Santana's waist, "let me at her!"

"whoa, whoa," Rachel screamed when Sean and Spencer held tight onto Santana's waist, looking at Quinn who frowned.

***

Spencer sat beside Mike and Sean, looking at Ms Holly Holiday when she stood at the front of their spanish class, when she turns around, Spencer throws paper balls towards his brother and Puck helping Mike and Sean.

their classmates furrowed their eyebrows when Spencer rolled his eyes at them, still throwing paper balls towards Finn and Puck, who threw some back towards them.

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows alongside Mike and Sean, throwing paper balls at Puck and Finn again.

"cinco veces!" the four new directions boys turn towards Spencer who had his phone in front of him, "she went to rehab, five times,"