11. there's nothing holding me back

Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars"when i see your face, there's not a thing that i would change 'cause you're amazing, just the way you are,"

"when i see your face, there's not a thing that i would change 'cause you're amazing, just the way you are,"

***

Spencer stood in between his girlfriend and Mike, with Sean, Micaela, Kurt and Samaria behind them, "five, six, seven, eight.."

"step ball change, step, step," Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "unh and seven eight.."

Spencer smiled at his girlfriend, "step ball change, step, step, unh," Mr Schuester clapped his hands again, "you guys go, step ball-"

Mr Schuester spins around looking at the new directions when he sees Brittany holding her phone, "Brittany?"

Brittany frowned, "Coach Sylvester didn't tell me to do this," Brooke rolled her eyes at her blonde headed friend.

***

Spencer sits beside Santana and Sean with his arm around Santana's shoulder with a smirk on his face, "okay, guys," Mr Schuester looked at the new directions, "first of all i want to welcome Ms Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club,"

Mr Schuester smiled at them, "we're all very happy to have you guys here, so.." Mr Schuester looked at his new directions then towards them, "um, we're going to let you guys start us off,"

"let's see what you got," Ms Hitchens looked at the dj, "hit it," and with that the Jane Addams glee club performed Bootylicious.

Spencer looked at his friends then towards the Jane Addams glee club, "um, yeah!" Spencer clapped his hands with the new directions.

the Jane Addams glee club ran out of the auditorium with smiles on their faces, high giving Ms Hitchens who turned towards them with a small smile playing on her lips.

***

Santana and Brittany were wiggling their ponytails and bodies around, when Spencer gulped staring at his girlfriend and her best friend, "all right, guys,"

Spencer moved his eyes away from Santana and Brittany towards Mr Schuester, who just entered the choir room, "i did some thinking last night,"

Santana smiled at Spencer when she comes beside him with Brittany on his other side as Sean sat on the platform above him, "i think i found our new number for sectionals,"

the new directions sat down into their chairs, "were going to do the title song from Hair, now, this show started a revolution,"