15. the sex talk

15. the sex talk

Thursday - Jess Glynne ft

Thursday - Jess Glynne ft. H.E.R
"i won't wear makeup on Thursday, i'm sick of covering up, i'm tired of feeling so broken, i'm tired of falling in love, sometimes i'm shy and i'm anxious,"

***

"and Rachel spent the hour quizzing Quinn about the nature of her old relationship with Spencer," Quinn nods her head, "questions somebody still refuses to answer,"

Quinn looked at Rachel, "and i refuse to answer them, why don't you just ask Spencer, aren't you dating him?" Rachel frowned, "everything has changed after we kissed in the lima bean,"

Quinn looked at Rachel, "all i reveal is that i rejoined celibacy club to focus on me," Rachel nods her head, "me too,"

she bit onto her lip, "Spencer is kryptonite, which is why am i focusing all my energies on my songwriting and him," Ms Pillsbury smiles, "yes, and i have to say i am very inspired that both of you are showing how celibacy is a viable option for teens who simply aren't ready for intimacy,"

Ms Pillsbury looks between them, "and for those who are older and are terrified of the monster, i have a little bit club sway here that i think's really gonna catch on, ready?"

she turns the small manaquinm towards them, "chasity charms, we hand out the little hearts, but not the key," she motions towards the silver key, "that way, nobody can open the lock forever,"

Ms Pillsbury looked at them, "and ladies, that's what keeps us safe," Rachel looked at Ms Pillsbury, "i have some questions, some things that i... i'm curious about,"

"no, no, no," Ms Pillsbury shook her head, "why be curious? no, wait to have relations until you're comfortable, right?" Ms Pillsbury looks at Quinn then towards Rachel, "maybe til your honeymoon, i don't know, maybe even later!"

"celibacy!" Ms Pillsbury throws her hands onto the table, "ladies! dig it!"

***

Ms Holiday stood in front of Spencer's and Finn's health class, "demonstration," Ms Holiday holds a condom in her hands, "this is a condom, which can help prevent the spread of HIV, which can lead to aids,"

Spencer frowns, "and it also prevents teen pregnancy," Spencer nods his head, "obviously," Finn scratched the back of his neck.

Ms Holiday pulls a cucumber from behind her, "wait, cucumbers can give you aids?" Spencer slapped his twin brother's head, "no, you idiot, she's showing us how to put on a condom,"