rising

{playlist}

1. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
"heart beats fast, colours and promises, how to be brave? how can i love when i'm afraid to fall, but watching you stand alone?"

2. Marry Me - Train
"marry me, if i ever get, the nerve to say hello, in this cafe, say you will, say you will, together can never be close enough for me,"

3. Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
"every long lost dream led me to where you are, others who broke my heart they were like northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms,"

4. Jackie Chan - Tiësto, Dzeko
"she said she too young, don't want no man, so she's goin' call her friends, now that's a plan, I just ordered sushi from Japan,"

5. Use Somebody - King Of Leon
"Someone like you, and all you know, how you speak, countless lovers under cover of the street, you know that I could use somebody, you know that I could use somebody, someone like you,"

6. Riptide - Vance Joy
"lady, running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left hand man,"

7. Right Here Right Now - High School Musical 3
"Right here, right now, (right now), I'm looking at you, and my heart loves the view, cause you mean everything, (everything),"

8. Whistle - Flo Rida
"Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby, let me know, girl I'm gonna show you how to do it, and we start real slow, you jus put your lips together and you come real close,"

9. Teamwork - Mackenzie Ziegler
"all my girls untie, rockin' side by side, watch my team work every day and night, yeah, we're shinin', we're shinin', we're shinin', with our teamwork,"

10. Mama Said - Lucas Graham
"when mama said that it was okay, mama said that it was quite alright, our kind of people had a bed for the night,"

{cast}

Dylan O'Brien
the sarcastic brother
played as Spencer Hudson

Dylan O'Brien the sarcastic brotherplayed as Spencer Hudson

"dude! i liked her first, you took her away from me!"

Holland Roden
the cheeky best friend
played as Samaria Hastings

Holland Rodenthe cheeky best friendplayed as Samaria Hastings