8. bust a move

8. bust a move

Look At Me - Max Schneider & Keke Palmer"beauty in the mirror, you see what i see, i can see all that you want from me, i hear something strong, yeah!"

"beauty in the mirror, you see what i see, i can see all that you want from me, i hear something strong, yeah!"

***

Spencer sipped onto his grape slushee when he furrowed his eyebrows looking at Karofsky who went towards the slushee machine, "dude, who are you slushing?"

Dave Karofsky turns towards Spencer with a big smirk on his face, when he finished filling up the slushee cup when he walks past Spencer.

"Karofsky, who you are gonna slushee!" Spencer sipped onto his slushee when Karofsky pulls Spencer alongside, "just watch,"

"my weave!" Mercedes hides herself into Kurt's jacket when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, Rachel gasped when she closed her eyes wanting for Spencer or Karofsky to slushee her.

Karofsky went past Tina, while Spencer was still siping his grape slushee when Karofsky threw his slushee towards Finn, when Karofsky turns towards Spencer grabbing onto his slushee, throwing Spencer's grape slushee at Finn, "Karofsky, what the hell?"

Karofsky pushed Finn off of him when Spencer stood there wide eyed, looking at his brother then towards Karofsky, "oh, i wanted to do that ever since fifth grade when you made fun of me for getting pubes,"

Karofsky looked at Finn's slushee face, "now that you've joined lullaby lees and insperminated the queen of Chasity Ball," Finn pusher Karofsky back when he looks at Quinn, "and dropped below us hockey dudes on the food chain, it's open season,"

"screw you, Karofsky!" Spencer looked between Karofsky then towards his brother and Quinn, "you and your Neanderthal Puckheads are nothing!"

Finn grabbed Karofsky's shirt collar, "you're gonna pay for this, Dude!" Karosky pusher Finn off of him, "no, i'm not,"

he looked between Finn and Quinn, "you two don't have the juice anymore, Spencer and Santana is the school's favourite couple," Karosky smirks, "so welcome to the new world order,"

Karosky let's out a chuckle when he looks at Spencer, "you coming, dude?" Spencer looked at his brother then towards Karosky, "uh, yeah, i'm coming,"

***

"this is a disaster," Quinn wiped the slushee away from Finn's forehead while Santana was sat beside Spencer with her legs on his thighs, "our reputation as McKinley High's it couple has been passed down to your brother,"