3. spencer's broken arm

Where are Ü now - Justin Bieber "i gave you attention when nobody else was payin', hm, i gave you the shirt off my back whatcha sayin',"

"i gave you attention when nobody else was payin', hm, i gave you the shirt off my back whatcha sayin',"

***

Spencer dropped his football bag onto the kitchen counter, when he goes towards the fridge in a pair of shorts with a red tank top on.

Spencer opened the fridge, looking around for a water bottle when he sees the face of god on a grilled cheese sandwich, "F..Finn?"

Finn ran up the stairs, stopping at the top of the stairs, "what is this?" Spencer held up the grilled cheese sandwich, "don't eat it!"

Finn comes towards Spencer taking the sandwich out of his hands, when Spencer sighed, "you can't eat it, it's my grilled chessus,"

"you're what?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, he just wanted a cold bottle from fridge and something to eat, "my grilled cheese Jesus,"

"o..okay," Spencer grabs a water bottle from the fridge door, "uh, that's not weird at all," and with that Spencer picks up his football bag from the kitchen counter, drinking his water bottle making his way towards his bedroom.

***

Spencer passed the ball to Artie, when he dodged a football player when he runs down the field while wheeling Artie towards the touchdown, when Artie spiked the football, "whoo!"

"and McKinley wins!" the announcers from the announcement stand, smiled towards Spencer when he bro hugged Artie.

before shoulder bumping Sean and Mike who both smirked at their best friends, when they go towards their girlfriends.

Spencer frowns, when he looks towards Quinn who stood there, swinging her legs back and forwards, Spencer sighed, "you got this,"

Spencer made his way towards Quinn, wrapping his arms around Quinn's small body when Quinn jumped in his arms, "Spence, don't do that,"

Spencer showed off his white pearly teeth to Quinn, smirking, "we won," Quinn nods her head against his chest, "yeah, i saw, you did a really good thing Spence, helping Artie to get a touchdown,"

Spencer smiled, "it's my responsibility to have everybody on the football team happy," Quinn furrowed her eyebrows, "what even yourself?" Spencer nods his head, "yep.."

***

"Mr Schue?" Finn raised his hand when Spencer frowns, "don't do it, Finn," Finn ignored Spencer who sat beside him with Kurt and Mike.

"i have something to say," Finn stood up, "something happened to me, and i can't really get into it," Finn stood beside Mr Schuester, "but it's shaken me to my core,"