19. you can go your own way

A Milli - Dylan Jacob"fresher than my sneakers, let's play follow the leader, i feel like a cheater, shoot, my scores would pass the teacher, that's why i'm back in the four,"

"fresher than my sneakers, let's play follow the leader, i feel like a cheater, shoot, my scores would pass the teacher, that's why i'm back in the four,"

***

Spencer watched on his laptop with his earphones in his ears, Brittany's talk show where Mercedes and Tina sat in her bedroom, "my first two guests are the school's biggest gossips, Mercedes Jones and Ms Tina Cohen-Chang,"

the two friends waved their hands at Brittany's camera when Spencer playfully rolled his blue eyes, "shouldn't it be fondue for three?"

Brittany shook her head at Tina, "oh, my god," Mercedes had taken some hot fondue from the saucepan, "that is hot!" Mercedes then spat it out into a small plate, covering her mouth.

"okay, so let's get down to some hot dish," Brittany looked at the two best friends, "um, i heard a rumour that Mr Kidney the janitor," Mercedes nods her head, "walks around school drinking vodka out of a teapot,"

Mercedes furrowed her eyebrows, "is this really what they were doing in the '70's?" Tina looked at them, "hot mess Mr Kidney aside, i want to talk about the rumour about Asian men:" Spencer gagged, "not true,"

Mercedes took some cool down fondue into her mouth, "i mean, it's not even good," Brittany looked at Mercedes, "it tastes the way a baby's diaper smells,"

"i heard a rumour that Samaria and Santana both play for the other team," Brittany nods her head, "and i can confirm that rumour, it's 100% true,"

Spencer's blue eyes widened when Rachel knocks onto her boyfriend's door, not hearing Spencer in there when she opens his bedroom door, to see Spencer looking at his laptop with his earphones on, "oh, my god.."

Rachel comes towards Spencer after closing his bedroom door, sitting beside him when Spencer turns towards Rachel, "you scared me," he takes out one of his earphones, looking at Rachel, "watch this,"

he hands Rachel one of his earphones, as she puts it into her ear after kissing Spencer's plumped lips, "wait, what?"

Mercedes turns to Brittany, "Brittany, are you serious?" Brittany furrowed her eyebrows, "yes," Lord Tubbington meows, "look,"

Brittany turns her head, "it's Lord Tubbington," she picked her cat up, "hi!" Brittany looked at Mercedes and Tina, kissing Lord Tubbington, "and i heard another rumour that Spencer is not even the slightest bit over Quinn or Santana,"