18. swollen tonsils

18. swollen tonsils

I Want You To Freak - Rak-Su"i want you to freak me through the night until the morn', and it's the way your body boom booms through the night,"

"i want you to freak me through the night until the morn', and it's the way your body boom booms through the night,"

***

the new directions stood in the choir room when Puckerman came into the choir room, "Puck?"

Brittany leaned into Samaria, "who is that guy?" Samaria looked at Puck with her mouth wide open.

Spencer had his arm around Mercedes when she stood beside the cheerios, when he was leaning against his car, "a cheerio..."

Spencer looked at Brittany who nods her head at Spencer when he sent her a small smile, him and Mercedes have been sending more time together lately.

***

"oh, man.." Mercedes chuckled when Spencer came from behind her tickling her sides when she smiled at him, "hey.."

Spencer winked at Mercedes when she started giggling, "hey... Cedes, do you maybe wanna go out with me, Mike and Brooke to bowling sometime?"

Mercedes nods her head when she looked at Spencer, who wore his letterman jacket as he had his hands in his letterman jacket while he wore white nike shoes with black jeans, "yeah, what time?"

"8:30, i'll pick you up in my car," Mercedes smiled at Spencer when she hands him her phone, "what's this?" Mercedes rolled her eyes, "put your number into my phone, so i can text you my address,"

Spencer scratched the back of his neck, "right," he slapped himself the side of his head, "see you later," he smiled at Mercedes when his hand grazed against hers.

***

"i'm easy on the eyes," Mercedes looked at Spencer's blue eyes when he wiggles his eyebrows when they say beside each other with Finn and Santana bowling next when Santana looked at Mercedes, "it's your turn, wheezy,"

Mercedes looked at Spencer who rolled his eyes at his ex-girlfriend when he follows after Mercedes, "okay, you've got this Mercedes," Brooke smiled at Spencer when she saw Santana frowning at them.

"Spencer is getting Santana jealous," Mike nods his head at his girlfriend when Brooke smiled at him, "can you not tell? the way he looks at Santana when she's not looking at him, or the way she's looking at him when he's not looking,"

Spencer put his hand onto Mercedes's wrist, "move your hand back and then swing your arm, letting go of the ball," they watched as the bowling ball hit six pins when Spencer smiled, "you can get a spare with this,"

he picks a pink bowling ball when he hands to Mercedes, "remember what i said," she nods her head when Spencer went towards the bowling ball machine when Mercedes gets all the pins down, "whoo!"