12. stuck on you

12. stuck on you

Steal Your Heart - Austin Moon "you're a good girl, the perfect picture of an angel's smile, from a magazine, and i know so week the side of you, no one's ever seen

"you're a good girl, the perfect picture of an angel's smile, from a magazine, and i know so week the side of you, no one's ever seen.."

***

"hey," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, as he walked down the hallway with Finn beside him as everyone was staring at them, "uh, hi,"

Finn chuckled at Spencer, when he pats his brother's back as he goes past the cheerio and Spencer, when he points at the cheerios who stared at him and Spencer with a smirk on his face.

"ladies," Spencer stuffed his hands into his pockets, "so.." the cheerio looked up at Spencer, "i was wondering if you'd be my valentine?"

Spencer took his hand out of his pocket when he sees the cheerio holding a bag of sweets in love shapes for him, "uh," Spencer scratched the back of his neck when his cheeks go red, "why?"

"why? what?" Spencer looked down at her, "why are you giving me these? you could have any guy you want in this school because you're a cheerio and you want me,"

Mandy, the cheerio shrugs her shoulders, "yeah, i saw your game last week," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "you weren't at the cheerleading competition?"

Mandy shook her head, "no, i was sick but instead of going home, one of my friends dragged me towards the bleachers," Spencer half smiled, "and i saw you make the winning touchdown,"

"and-" Spencer looked back down at Mandy, "i love your end zones dances," Spencer chuckled, "oh, thanks,"

Mandy looked at Spencer, "so, can you take these?" she motions towards the bag of sweets in her hands, "okay, but i can't be your valentine,"

Mandy shrugged her shoulders, "at least i tried," she put the sweets into his hands when Spencer smiled, "oh, i didn't catch your name!"

Mandy looks at Spencer over her tanned shoulder, "i'm Mandy Vanderwaal!" Spencer nods his head, when he hid the sweets in his letterman jacket when he goes towards his locker.

Spencer opened his locker, when he hid the valentine day sweets behind his textbooks, Spencer had got handed lots of sweets when he came into school this morning by some cheerios and he ate it in geometry.

"hey," Spencer quickly closed his locker, when Quinn leaned against Spencer's locker, "hi," Spencer smiled at Quinn, when he leaned in and kissed Quinn's pale cheek.

"i like this," he looked down at Quinn's outfit, "i know you miss being on the cheerios, but.." Quinn pressed her lips against Spencer's when she sees Finn looking at them from beside a cheerio.