10. the christmas spirit

You Don't Know Me - Elizabeth Gillies"you think you know me, but you don't know me, you think you own me, but you can't control me, you look at me and there's just one thing that you see,"

"you think you know me, but you don't know me, you think you own me, but you can't control me, you look at me and there's just one thing that you see,"

***

"there.." Brittany puts a blue light into Artie's locker, when Spencer smiled at Brittany from beside Artie, "last year, i left my stocking up over Christmas vacation,"

Brittany put her arm onto Artie's locker, "and an entire family of mice started living in it," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "their Christmas gift to each other was rabies,"

"eww," Artie looked at Brittany and Spencer, "i told my parents that i only want one thing for Christmas this year:" Spencer and Brittany furrowed her eyebrows, "stop friend requesting me on Facebook,"

"what did you ask your parents to get you this year?" Spencer looked at Artie, scratching his neck, "i don't know, i already have everything i want, i have a car, i have a phone and tv and laptop,"

"there's like nothing else.." Artie frowned at Spencer, "what are you asking Santa for?" Artie and Spencer looked at Brittany, "we're sorry?"

"Artie.. Spencer," Brittany looked between the two boys, "the roads to the North Pole are getting treacherous," Spencer frowned, "you need to write your letter to Santa really fast, and get it in the mail today,"

Brittany looked at them, "and remember, even the smallest envelope is heavy for an elf," Brittany walked away from Spencer and Artie, "she still believes in Santa Claus?"

Spencer looked at Artie, "i guess so," Spencer frowned, "she never told me that," Artie and Spencer looked at where Brittany walked off, "no way,"

***

"we're on the island of misfit toys," Spencer had a scarf around his neck, as the new directions put up some Christmas decorations, "here we don't want to stay,"

"we went to travel with Santa Claus," the new directions boys sing, smirking at each other, "in his magical sleigh,"

"a pack full of toys," Brittany moved away from Spencer, when she smiled at her boyfriend's best friend, Samaria smiled at Spencer, "means a sack of joys,"

"for millions of girls and for millions of boys.." Rachel handed Artie a Christmas present with Micaela and Sean beside her, "when Christmas Day is here.."