13. sectionals! major heartbreak

One Thing - One Direction "i've tired playing it cool, but when i'm looking at you, i can't ever be brave, 'cause you make my heart race, shot me out of the sky,"

"i've tired playing it cool, but when i'm looking at you, i can't ever be brave, 'cause you make my heart race, shot me out of the sky,"

***

"i bet we get stuck with Mr Sinacori as our sectionals advisor," Artie spoke from beside Spencer, "oh, the creepy math teacher?"

"he's always singing when he walks down the halls," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Rachel walked into the choir room, "hey, guys,"

"did any of you think it was weird the way that Puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?" Spencer nodded his head, "no.."

Artie looked at Mercedes then towards Rachel, "i mean, he likes her, i mean, they're friends, we all know that," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "yeah, but it seemed like more than that,"

Rachel let out a breath, "i've never told you guys this before, but i'm a little physic," Spencer frowned, "i can't read minds or anything yet, but i do have sixth sense,"

"something is definitely going on there," Mercedes looked at her friends, "uh, we.. we got to go," Mercedes walked away from Spencer and Rachel, "we have to practice,"

Kurt looked at the two of them, "oh, and we will, as soon as Mr Schuester names a faculty advisor to replace him," Spencer frowned, leaning against the piano, "there's nothing to be scared of, i mean it's.... it's not like Carrie or anything,"

***

Spencer and Rachel walked as Mercedes was the phone to someone, when Spencer departed away from Rachel seeing Santana and Brittany on the phone as well, "hey, babe.."

Spencer grabbed onto Santana's waist, when Santana gives Brittany a look when Santana ends the call on her phone when she kissed Spencer's lip, when Brittany walked away from them.

"if Spencer or Rachel tell Finn, he's gonna flip," Brittany looked towards Spencer and Santana, who were kissing in the hallway, "Santana has Spencer distracted, and Spencer wouldn't tell Finn that,"

Mercedes looked down at her phone, "Spencer is Finn's brother, and if Spencer talks about it at home, then Finn will find out, so we can't tell them,"

Spencer leaned Santana against someone's locker, when he kissed her more passionately each kiss, before he pulls away resting his forehead against Santana's.

"i will see you in glee club," Santana nods her head, when Spencer kissed her forehead, "i love you.."

***