20. prom king and queen

Sorry - Naya Rivera"sorry, i'm not sorry, cause i've been rolling round, shut it down, lady, bagged him up, now he's my baby, sorry, i'm not sorry, yeah you had your fun now it's done, crazy

Sorry - Naya Rivera
"sorry, i'm not sorry, cause i've been rolling round, shut it down, lady, bagged him up, now he's my baby, sorry, i'm not sorry, yeah you had your fun now it's done, crazy.."

***

Spencer stood at his locker, "hi, everyone, it's junior prom minus six days here at McKinley," Spencer nods his head, "and today i'm joined by Junior Prom King candidate Noah Puckerman,"

Puck turbans corner to be face with JBI, "i prefer Puck," JBI stared at Noah, "so, Noah, can i get a comment on the recent poll number that put the Vanderwall/Hudson ticket twenty points above you and zizes and Hudson and Fabray,"

"aka the road warriors," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "we're still ahead of Santana and Karofsky by half a point, so our campaign strategy is to close the gap using a combination of intimidation and fear,"

JBI then puts his microphone back onto him, "awesome and classy," Noah stares at the camera, "one more question-- this one was e-mailed in by a fan,"

"where does Lauren keep your balls?" Spencer stuffed back a laugh at Puck's face, "what?"

"i'm sue you've heard the word on the street that you've been neutered by Ms Zizes," Puck looked at JBI, "shut up or ill beat your ass,"

"im not scared-- i've been hit by a girl before," JBI turns to his camera, "this is JBI, signing off, tune in tomorrow when we'll be interviewing frontrunners Quinn Fantasy and Mandy Vanderwall,"

***

Rachel walked through the hallway when she saw a poster of Spencer and Mandy as prom King and Queen, she made a face before ripping down the poster.

Spencer stood at his locker on his phone looking at what courage he should get Rachel, "hmm," Rachel came towards her boyfriend, "hey," Spencer switched off his phone, "did you know about this?"

"whoa, whoa," Rachel shoved the poster into Spencer's hand, "remember when i told you that if you come at me with the crazy right off the bat, that my head goes all empty,"

Rachel frowned, "and i can't have a productive conversation with you?" Rachel looked up at her boyfriend, "this isn't crazy, this is mad, this is hurt," Spencer went to put his hand onto Rachel's arm, "babe, this isn't a big deal,"

"not a big deal?" Rachel looked around the hallway, "i'm gonna have to watch my boyfriend dance in front of the entire school," Spencer's eyed widen, "with whatever Mandy was to you at my junior prom,"

"if you haven't noticed, me and Mandy are just friends," Spencer looked down at Rachel, "i asked her if i could campaign with her so then i could be Prom King and Finn wouldn't get it,"