2. mistake kisses

2. mistake kisses

Silence - Marshmello"yeah i'd rather be a lover than a fighter (fighter), 'cause all my life, i've been fighting, never felt a feeling of comfort,"

"yeah i'd rather be a lover than a fighter (fighter), 'cause all my life, i've been fighting, never felt a feeling of comfort,"

***

Spencer stood at his locker with Santana as Finn and Quinn are talking about Finn's and Spencer's reputation, "we are in line to be the most popular kids in this school over the next couple of years,"

Spencer and Finn both nod their heads, "yeah, we know-" Spencer shoved his books into his bag, "Prom King and Queen, homecoming court royalty, we're not giving up on those shiny crowns, just so you guys can express yourselves,"

Spencer looked at his girlfriend and Finn's girlfriend, "you guys are making a too big of a deal out of this," Quinn and Santana smirked at the two boys, "okay, how about we compromise, if you guys quit the club, we'll let you touch our breast,"

Spencer widened his eyes at his girlfriend, "w-what? underneath the cheerio shirt?" Santana looked at her boyfriend, "over the bra-"

Santana and Quinn smiled, when they saw the two brothers thinking when they shook their heads, "no, no, we can't, we wanna do glee, we're really happy when we're performing,"

Santana went towards her boyfriend's ear, "people think you're gay now, Spence, Finn, and you know what that makes me?-" Spencer stared at his girlfriend's lips, "your big gay beard,"

"look, w-we, we got to get to class, i'll see you later," Spencer leaned in to kiss Santana's lips when she pulled away from him, "oh, and also if you're in that club then you can't kiss me,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "really, babe?" he pulled Santana closer to him, by her waist when he holds her waist, he looked at his girlfriend's lips, "come on, just one kiss-"

Santana leans up and pressed her lips to Spencer's lips, when he was about to kiss back when she pulled away from him, "bye, babe,"

she waved her hand at him when Spencer and Finn walked past Rachel, towards their classroom where Sean, Micaela and Samaria were waiting for Spencer while Puck was waiting for Finn.

***

"ah, freak out-" Spencer moves his hands away from everyone one else's when they go into a line, "le freak, c'est chic,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "energy guys, it's disco!" Spencer rolled his eyes, "le freak, c'est chic," he moved away from them, going into a line again, "ahh, freak out-"