15. Madonna!

15. Madonna!

Like A Virgin - Glee Cast"i made it through the wilderness, somehow i made it through, didn't know how lost i was, until i found you

"i made it through the wilderness, somehow i made it through, didn't know how lost i was, until i found you.."

***

"Santana..." Coach Sylvester looked towards Santana, who sat beside Brittany, "what does your bracelet say?"

"W.W.M.D," Santana holds her wrist up, "what would Madonna do?" Coach Sylvester looked at her cheerios, "well, the answer to that question is usually date a younger man,"

Coach Sylvester paces in front of them, "so, let's see some arm candy, girls," she looked at her freshman, "sorry, freshman, you're going to have to start trolling the middle school's, and you know why? cause if you want to be as riveting a performer as Madonna.."

Brittany looked at her Coach, "a skill that will nab us nationals this year.. you're going to have to start thinking like her, acting like her, also.." Coach Sylvester looked at her cheerios again, "la Madonna, i will no longer acknowledge that my of you have last names,"

"Becky Jackson," Coach Sylvester points towards Becky who sat in between Brittany and Micaela, "from now on, you're just Becky.. you know, it's like Madonna once said, 'i'm tough, i'm ambitious, and i know what i want if that makes me a bitch, okay',"

she put her hands into her hips, "i'm pretty sure she stole that line from one Sue Sylvester," Coach Sylvester points at herself, "no, really, she stole it from me, i said it first, palladium '87,"

***

Brittany was on her phone texting Spencer when Quinn was drawing Rachel with mean comments around the picture, "can i ask you guys something private?"

Santana looked at the girl who had a crush on her ex-boyfriend, "yes, you should move to isreal," Micaela nudged Santana's arm when Samaria chuckled, "it's about dating,"

Rachel sat in front of them on a stool, "not that i'm dating anyone, we all know that Spencer and i are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, i broke up with Jessie," Samaria gives Rachel a confused look, "but let's say i was dating someone,"

Brittany looked at Spencer, "are you dating Spencer behind my back?" Rachel furrowed her eyebrows, "what? no, he's yours, let's just say," Mr Schuester walked into the choir room, "hypothetically, we went to a wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dad's weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out, it was erotic and romantic,"

Santana frowned, thinking about Spencer, "and then he just said... we should do it, what if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the care bear i won him playing skee ball?"