12. jump! on those mattresses

I Want You Back - Boyce Avenue "hey, i done playing games knew i needed to upgrade, so i went and walked away, away, away, now

"hey, i done playing games knew i needed to upgrade, so i went and walked away, away, away, now.."

***

"where's Rachel?"

Spencer looked towards his girlfriend and Brittany to Kurt, "she's not here yet," Kurt half smiled, "perfect, glee club stands on a delicate precipice, we have all felt the cold humailation of a slushee in the face,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "but as of right now, our relative anonymity as a club shields us from more serve persecution-"

the new directions furrowed their eyes, "swirlies, patriotic wedgies?" Mercedes looks at Kurt, "what's a patriotic wedgie?"

Spencer looked at his brother then towards the new directions, "it's when they hoist to up the flag pole by your undies," Artie frowns, "strangely, it did make me feel more American,"

"based on my investigation," Kurt held onto a thunderclap book, "i am of the opinion that a yearbook photo would only fuel the flames of anti-glee-club terror,"

he looks around the new directions letting out a breath, "i've done a little library research," Spencer looks at Kurt.

Kurt gets the yearbook from the year 1998, opening to the glee club picture, where they saw vandalism on the picture, "Peter Gellar,"

Kurt points towards one of the man, "glee club second tenor, 1998," Spencer looked closely at the photos beside Samaria and Sean, "he can be seen here with both a drawn on hitler mustache and rice paddy hat,"

Spencer frowns, "shortly after the yearbook came out, Mr Gellar had a nervous breakdown," Kurt half smiled, "he is now the homeless man who sleeps in front of the public library,"

"patches?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows looking at Quinn, "Patches," Brittany looks at them, "he barks at my mom,"

Kurt looked around the new directions, "exhibit b," Kurt opens another yearbook, "Tawny Peterson, glee club class of 2000,"

Kurt points to another picture, "seen here in her photo with a cartoon knife stuck in her head," Spencer frowns, "in a macabre tableau that, in four years, would prove eerily prescient,"

Kurt closed the book, "i think i speak for all of us when i say that not having to pose for a yearbook photo might be a blessing in disguise,"

Kurt looked around them, "i suggest not fighting Figgins' ruling," Mr Schuester comes into the choir room, "oh hey, guys,"