5. rocky horror! the creature

 rocky horror! the creature

When I Get You Alone - Glee Cast"so, does she want me to buy her things? on my house, on my job, on my loot, shoes, my shirt, my crew

"so, does she want me to buy her things? on my house, on my job, on my loot, shoes, my shirt, my crew.. my mind, my father's last name?"

***

Spencer sat down beside Quinn above Sam, Kurt and Brittany on the platform, "so, what are you gonna be for Halloween this year?"

Kurt looked between the two blondes and Spencer, "i'm going as a peanut allergy," Spencer and Sam high five Brittany when Spencer shrugs his shoulders, "i actually don't know yet,"

"great news, guys," Mr Schuester came into the choir room with a smile on his face, "i've had a little inspiration," he smiled again, "this week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "it's a musical," Mr Schuester smiled at the new directions, "Rocky Horror.."

some of the new directions gasped and some of them knitted their eyebrows in confusion, "i've never seen it,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows along with Finn and the rest of the new directions, "Mr Schue?" Mr Schuester turns to Rachel, "yep,"

Rachel looked at their teacher, "while i admire your choice of the groundbreaking 70s musical, aren't your worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?"

Kurt looked at Rachel, "seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent," Brittany looked at Kurt bluntly, "it caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show,"

"isn't that the whole point of the arts?" Mr Schuester looked at them, "pushing boundaries, doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression?"

Spencer wrote onto Quinn's notebook, Date Night? Quinn smiled at Spencer when she lightly nods her head, "i got it all figured out, i cut out some of the more risqué sections,"