Part 2, Chapter 39. Giga-Evolution

The next day David and Jordan call for an emergency conference

The next day David and Jordan call for an emergency conference. As Trainers and spectators file into the Battle Tower auditorium, all eyes turn to Jessica as she walks in. Jessica wastes no time turning her nose up at the other trainers as she walks past.

 Jessica wastes no time turning her nose up at the other trainers as she walks past

 Blare and Grace both glare, from opposite sides of the room, at Jessica. 

Sue is the next to walk in, taking quick notice of the Pokemon League personnel present. She then takes a spot in the back corner of the room.

The Shadow appears on the wall, behind her head, and whispers in her mind. "Discover as much as you can about this new evolution. It may benefit us greatly."

"As you wish." Sue replies in thought.

"Mew has informed me that we are being tracked by a blonde physic man. Any action against him will immediately alert the League to our activities, so tread carefully." The shadow adds.

Sue growls slightly. "It is always the blondes.." She comments back.

Lugia's Pokeball begins to shake again, on Kyla's belt, just as Zoey strolls happily into the room.

Zoey looks around the room, seeing Grace she heads straight for her. "Hey, new friend!"

Grace chuckles slightly. "Aren't you getting a little attached, considering we might face off at the tournament?"

Zoey smiles. "Friends can have healthy rivalries too!"

Grace glances at Kyla who is watching Zoey intently. Grace then looks back at Zoey with a smile. "You're right! There is no need to be unfriendly!"

Kyla pulls out her phone and texts David. "I think Lugia is reacting to Zoey."

The shadow chuckles. "Silly girl doesn't even know what Lugia is trying to warn her about. We may be able to use this to our advantage if I can keep up the pattern." He says to Sue in thought.

Sue smiles. "She has little opportunity to release him, considering they are trying hard to hide his presents from the other trainers." She replies in thought.