Part 2, Chapter 31. Registration Day.

The mysterious trainer walks through the woods, gently humming. A buzzing sound can be heard coming closer, but the trainer does not react.

Suddenly Celebi appears, gently hovering in the air, in front of the trainer. "Hey, Zoey!"

The trainer looks up at Celebi, with a gentle smile. "Oh, Celebi, you startled me!"

Celebi laughs. "Nice try! I know you heard me coming from a mile out." Celebi looks around. "Where are you going?"

"To the Battle Tower. The Pokemon League is holding a preliminary tournament there." Zoey pulls back her hood, revieling her long black and red hair. She stands a total of 5'3" to the little 2' tall Pokemon. "And I am going to win it all!" She says confidently with a wide smile, her emerald green eyes glimmering with passionate resolve.

 "And I am going to win it all!" She says confidently with a wide smile, her emerald green eyes glimmering with passionate resolve

Celebi stares at her for a moment, then flies around happily. "I want to come too!"

Zoey presents a Ultra Ball. "Here is your ticket in, buddy!"

Celebi looks at it sadly. "Do.. I have to?"

Zoey nods her head. "I need a ledgendary on my team if I am going to get into a top battle bracket."

Celebi reaches out to the ball, but stops, glancing back up at Zoey. "Don't let anyone else take this ball from you."

Zoey laughs. "I would shred them if they tired!"

Celebi still looks worried while reaching for the button. "Someone has to keep an eye on you, now that..."

Without letting Celebi finish, Zoey jams the balls against him, sending him inside. "We don't talk 'Thisabout that.." She mutters. She then puts the Pokeball away and continues walking.

At the Battle Tower, a line of trainers stretches around the streets of Oblivine City. 

Kyla and Blare, having already been registered, examine the line of trainers, from a far

Kyla and Blare, having already been registered, examine the line of trainers, from a far. Many of the trainers look agitated, probably because they worked so hard to be ready for the actual tournament. Hermit and Jenny keep an eye on the door, checking I.D.'s as trainers enter. Inside, the staff works quickly and tirelessly to get everyone registered. Jeff and Joann stand at the only two exits, insuring no one tries to sneek in or out.