Part 2, Chapter 47. Hoss.

Victor and Hoss exchange places. As they pass, Victor flashes Hoss an evil grin on the steps. 

Kyla recalls Giga Tyranitar and turns to Hoss, once he reaches the field. "What is your end game, Hoss?" 

Hoss crosses his arms. "Can you be more specific?"

"What happens after you win this tournament?" Kyla asks in annoyance.

"I go home." Hoss replies blankly, glancing at Victor who now stands where he was before.

Kyla rolls her eyes. "How long have you and Victor been working together?!!"

Hoss shrugs.

Kyla grabs a Pokeball. "I guess I will have to beat answers out of you."

Hoss holds up one finger. "Only one."

Kyla grips her Pokeball. 'He can't be that confident!' "Only one?!"

Hoss nods as he lowers his finger. "That is all I need."

"Two." Kyla rebuts quickly.

Hoss shrugs. "Why not three, if you will try to bide time!"

Kyla props herself against her walking stick. "You are not that intimidating, Hoss." She says with a smile.

Hoss holds up three Pokeballs. "Perhaps you will reconsider your evaluation."

Kyla smiles as she picks her three and holds them up. "Don't use your whole vocabulary in one sentence."

"Can you two get on with it? I have a hacking job to do in the morning!" Victor shouts down.

Hoss rolls his eyes. "So, when did you get 63 Pokemon?" He says throwing his Pokeball.

Regirock emerges.

Kyla looks at her watch

Kyla looks at her watch. "I.. lost track. A lot has been happening." She says tossing her Pokeball.

Suicune emerges and looks questioningly at Regirock.

"Suicune! Nice pick, but pure luck." Hoss says with a confident grin.

Suicune looks at Hoss for a moment and then readies herself for Regirock.

"Let's go, Suicune! Keep him moving!" Kyla orders. 'Suicune out speeds any rock Pokemon!'

Suicune quickly gets behind Regirock and moves when he turns. She repeats this until Regirock turns with a Thunder Punch. Suicune blocks with Reflect and counters with Iron Tail. She then forces him back with Hydro Pump.

"Combo moves, huh?!" Hoss chuckles. "We can do that too!"

Regirock's eyes glow red as he uses Lock-On and quickly transitions into Bulldoze. He knocks Suicune to the ground and follows up with Thunder Punch.

Suicune screams in pain as the electricity shoots through her body. She grits her teeth and uses Hyper Beam, blasting Regirock off of her. Suicune stands slowly but is noticeably wounded. Regirock lands with a crash ten feet away.