Part 2, Chapter 24. Blare's Shocking Discovery

On Route 33, Blare's phone falls to the ground, popping and crackling with electricity

She grasps her hand in pain. "Ow! That wasn't very nice!" She shouts at a strange sabertoothed Pokemon.

The Pokemon stands crouched, rigid, and growling, glaring at Blare with electricity crackling off of him.

Deanna retreats behind a tree. "Blare, this Pokemon seems agitated!" She shouts back.

Blare stares back angerly. "I don't care. Wild Pokemon don't know any better.." She says to Deanna, turning back to the strange Pokemon and pointing. "But you are about to learn your lesson!"

The Pokemon continues to crouch, ready to pounch on the first Pokemon Blare sends out.

"You're pissing me off." Blare says, pulling out a Pokeball. "Aggron, I choose you!" 

Blare throws the ball and Aggron pops out. Almost immediately the wild Pokemon leaps upon him. Aggron's thick skin protects him from a Thunder Fang attack, as he throws the Pokemon off.

Blare raises her arm. "No playing around with this one, Let's go, Mega Evolution!"

Aggron glows brightly, glowing and reshaping as he emerges as Mega Aggron. He glares at the wild Pokemon. 

"RAI!" The Pokemon shouts as it attacks with Thunder.

The attack bounces off of Mega Aggron, only serving to anger him more.

"Aggron, you can do whatever you want with this one. I honestly just want this wild Pokemon to learn its lesson." Blare says, waving her hand.

Mega Aggron chuckles evilly as it looms over the newcomer.

The Pokemon rears back and lunges with a Thunder Claw, hitting Aggron. However, Aggron grabs him, by the front paws and spins him around and slashing him against the ground with a Seismic Toss. The Pokemon's breath is knocked from his lungs and lays limp. Aggron looms over him, readying a Metal Claw should he move. The Pokemon lays still for a moment, but then leaps up again, attempting to sink a Thunder Fang attack into Mega Aggron's neck. Aggron hits him, square in the face, with his Metal Claw, knocking him out.

Blare looks back with a sigh. "This was hardly worth our time." Blare pulls out a newly bought Ultra Ball. "But, might as well catch it." Blare throws the Pokeball and captures the wild Pokemon.

Mega Aggron roars in victory.

Blare glaces at him. "Why are you so happy, that was barely a workout for you?"

Aggron turns and grunts at her, pointing to the Pokeball.

Blare's eyes go wide, staring at the ball in her hand. "A.. legendary Pokemon?!"

Aggron nods.

Blare is speechless, as she continues to stare at the Pokeball.

Aggron slowly approaches and waves his hand in front of her face, with a few more grunts.