Part 2, Chapter 28. A Night Under The Stars

While David is going to get Deanna, Kyla and Blare begin letting out a few Pokemon. Kyla releases Chaz, Meganium, Snorlax, Blastoise, Miltank, and Absol.

Suicune's expression lights up when she sees Chaz, but that quickly changes to annoyance as Meganium and Miltank approach him.

Kyla looks around at the space. "Perhaps we should take turns with this meet and greet."

Blare chuckles. "Didn't think that one through, did you?"

Kyla crosses her arms. "Shut up, I'm tired. It has been a weird week."

Meganium and Chaz seem to be having a conversation, happily laughing and smiling. Miltank seems a bit shier about saying anything, mostly smiling at Chaz.

Blare pulls out a Pokeball. "Okay. I can't take this. My curiosity is too strong." She opens the Pokeball and releases Espeon.

She stares, as most of her kind would, with a fixed judgemental expression. 

Blare smiles. "Hey Espeon! Would you mind translating for us?"

Espeon looks at the group of Pokemon and then turns back to Blare. "You have got to be kidding me." She replies as her voice, although sweet and soft, echos with annoyance.

Blare continues to keep a cheerful expression. "I know.. there is a pretty big group."

Espeon sighs. "Let's make a deal.."

Kyla crosses her arms. "Why does she have to make a deal?"

Espeon smiles. "Let's not forget my group is with Blare voluntarily." She cuts her eyes sharply at Kyla. "And your Pokemon destroyed our home."

Kyla puts her hands on her hips. "And rebuilt and improved."

"And, prey tell, how does that benefit us while traveling?" Espeon rebuts.

Blare kneels down. "I can take a guess, but tell me anyway."

"I want a transfer back to Professor Ivory." Espeon winks.

Blare gives her a thumbs up. "I got you, girl!"

Espeon turns gracefully, with a smile on her face, and begins translating. At the point she begins translating, Suicune approaches the three Pokemon.

Raikou lays down, with a chuckle. "Don't interrupt this, brother. I want to see how it plays out."

Entei glances at him and then watches Suicune silently.

"Hi.." Suicune says, looking suspiciously at Meganium and Miltank.

Meganium turns quickly. "Yay! New friend!" She exclaims, dancing around Suicune.

Suicune chuckles. "Wow! You are pretty high energy!" She looks at Chaz. "Aren't you going to introduce us? It is the least you could do after our battle."

Chaz smiles. "This is Chika." Pointing to Meganium. "She was named that, back when..." Chaz leans over, patting her on the head. "she was still a little Chikorita!" He says, in a mocking tone.

Chika gently moves his claw with her Vine Whip. "Don't make fun of my nickname, big brother!" She stands proudly. "I think it is perfect!"

Suicune gives a sigh of relief, in her thoughts. She then glances between Chaz and Miltank, questioningly.

Chaz notices this and quickly moves on. "Miltank was David's Pokemon, back when I first Mega Evolved. Kyla and I experienced.. complications, and she nursed us back to health."

Miltank drags her toe on the ground, in a circular pattern, with a blush. "Ah.. it was nothing special."

Suicune leans over to Miltank.