Chapter 50

Chapter 50

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning I wake up to 27 missed calls and 34 texts. God, they can't just leave me alone for once?

I ignore them all because I am not in the mood to hrar all the same things I did on the plane again. I walk down the stairs and search through the entire kitchen until I find cereal. My dad and I have the same favorite cereal so I knew they had to have it somewhere.

No one else is up yet so I just go back to what I use as my room and just screw around on the internet for an hour or so.

I make my way into twitter and my mentions have blown up. Not to my surprise they were my friends.

All of the tweets were urging me to call them. So I figured I had to see what all the fuss was about sometime so why not now. Then I can be done and just relax for the next few days.

I pull out my phone to find more voice mails and texts. I listen to the last voice mail message. It's from Rachel.

"Nicolas Ann Crawley answer your damn phone already! Something's happened. Please please just call me back when you get this. Please. You need to, I have to let you know..."

Wierd...

I call her back...

"Nicola?" She says as soon and it connects

"Yeah?"

"Oh thank the Lord almighty!"

"What's up?"

"Well... uh..."

"What is wrong?" Really? She sends me all these voice mails and texts and shut so she can get a hold of me and then she ju-

"It's Luke."

Luke's POV

Where the hell is she?

I guess we were all being kinds mean to her and what Mikey did crossed the line a bit, but why did she leave? Where could she have gone? 

And why won't she tell me?

Maybe she will just leave and never come back. Maybe she'll leave me and find someone who isn't opposed to her.

Why was she so stubborn on the Adi thing anyway? She can't possibly be that bad.... can she? I mean I do understand what she did, I really do, but she seems to have changed.

But that's what Nik was saying I guess. She seems to have changed but she hasn't.

Now that I think about it, Nik never is this stubborn on things she doesn't know for a fact that are true. So what if she is right? Then we will be the idiots.

"Luke? You a'right mate?" Cal asks, "you've been staring into space for like five minutes." I shake my head back and forth, like that was supposed to make my weird thoughts dissappear.

"Yeah, no, I'm fine just... thinking."

"What about?"

"Well what if Nikki is right about Adi?"

"Really? You think that she is still with Kendra?"

"Well that's the thing. Adi seems pretty sincere,  but Nik is never that stubborn on something unless she knows she is correct."

"I don't know what you've been smoking but do you really think that Adiline is as bad as Kendra? Think about it."

"Whatever." We sit in an awkward silence for a minute before Calum pipes up again.

"So.. uh, have you heard anything from Nik yet?" I look down at my phone, hoping it would notify me of a missed text or call. Nothing.

"No."

"Ah I'm sorry mate."

"Yeah."

"Ya know Michael feels like shit now."

"He better."

"Heard that." Mike enters the room and sits on the couch opposite me. "Do you have any idea where she would've gone?"

"No, and that's the worst part."

"So you checked her house right?" Cal confirms.

"That's the first place I checked. I ain't stupid."

"Okay. Okay. " he puts his hands up in defense. "But where else could she have gone and stayed overnight? You don't suppose she flew to the US, do ya?"

"No. At least I don't think she would." Mikey says.

"Wait. Lithgow!"

"What?" They hey say in unison but I have no time to reply, I am already out the door.

I jump in my car and head west, humming along incoherently to a Good Charlotte song playing on the radio.

Not too long after I have started driving it's begins to rain. Hard. The longer I drive the more the torrential rain pounds against my windshield.

Red break lights appear in front of me and all I can do is slam on the breaks. This only causes me to spin out.

I see white lights fast approaching me as my car faces oncoming traffic.

I'm fucked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Farting in an elevator is wrong on so many levels.

Heyyyyy

I just got like a foot of snow... why can't it be summer already???

Anywho love you all lots ♡♥♡

xx

Noelle