Chapter 29

Chapter 29

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Go to the concert,

Or do I listen to creep nurse?

             Concert... creep nurse

                  Luke... no Luke

             Best friends... danger

            Lose her... keep stalker

                  Luke... no Luke

                   Fun... boring

                   Alive... dead

                 Luke... no Luke

Screw that nurse, I am gonna go to the concert. She isn't going to kill me, that would just be stupid.

But she still is scary as hell.

----

I stand outside the concert venue and the nurse's word are still echoing through my head.

'Next time, you'll lose more than just your memory'

"Nikki!" Luke yelled. Luke? Lukelukelukelukeluke. I ran and jumped into his arms and any feeling of danger simply vanished. I felt safe.

"Oh my god I missed you so much" he mumbled " into the crook of my neck.

"Me too, more than you will ever know." I whisper back.

He pulled back, and before I could react he presses his lips to mine. And everything at that moment felt perfect. Whenever I am with him, everything is perfect.

We pull back and just hug eachother. I look over Luke's shoulder and see that creepy nurse glaring at us. I quickly release Luke and she just smirks. The fear was now back.

"What wrong?" Luke looks confused.

"N-nothing. Everything is fine." I quickly stutter. I look over his smolder, but she is gone.

"No, its not. Whats over my smolder?" He looks behind him, but by that time the nurse is long gone. "Seriously, Nikki, what's going on? You're freaking out."

"I said it was nothing, please just drop it." I sigh, putting my head in my hand.

He mumbled something like 'I just wanna help' before he left it. A few moments of awkward silence preceded before Luke's phone buzzed.

"I gotta go we are going on soon, come with?"

"Yeah" I smile, "I'll come." He grabs my hand and leads me to the backstage area. As soon as the other three idiots saw me, they enveloped me in a huge hug.

"Guys... can't... breathe..." I manage to get out. They squeeze harder for a split second before they let's go. "Thanks boys. Is it possible to dislocate a rib?"

They just laugh in response. These boys really are amazing. And u can't help but think what my life would be like without them.

Well, from what I can remember, anyway; my life would be way different. I think, maybe. Damn amnesia.

Mayne ten minutes later, the boys had to go on stage. They looked so happy. So happy to be up there, singing and jumping around. Just playing around like they do. Having the biggest smiles on their faces as they looked into the crowd. Nothing could spoil this moment, it was beautiful. They were beautiful. Each one of them. The stage was their home. They were home. And there is no place like it.

"So," Luke calls into the mic, "we are gonna play one more song for you guys. It is one we wrote quite recently, and you people are the first ones to hear it. Its called Walls and goes like this."

(A/N I know 5sos didn't write this song. But this story is au for a reason. Lol)

Hey there it's good to see you again, It never felt right calling this "just friends". I'm happy, if you're happy, with yourself.

Take off your shirt, your shoes, those skinny jeans I bought for you. We're diving in, there's nothing left to lose.

I'm gonna break down these walls, (down these walls) I built around myself. I wanna fall so in love (so in love), with you, and no one else, Could ever mean half as much, to me as you do now. Together we'll move on, just don't turn around, Let the walls break down.

They continued into the next verse and I was awestruck. This song was beautiful. As they jumped into the last chorus Luke looked turned to me.

I'm gonna break down these walls, (down these walls) I built around myself. I wanna fall so in love, (so in love) with you, and no one else, Could ever mean half as much, to me as you do now. Together we'll move on, just don't turn around, Let the walls break down.

Break down these walls, I built around myself. Let the walls break down. (break down these walls) 'Cause you break me down, (cause you break me down, cause you break me down) Let the walls break down.

"Goodnight Sydney! We're 5 Seconds Of Summer see ya next time!" Ashton yelled into the mix before the boys came of stage.

As soon as I could get to Luke I pulled him down and kissed him hard.

"I wanna fall so in love with you and no one else." He mumbles against my lips.

"I think I already have."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS

so I just wanted to thank you thank you thank you a billion times. So you probably don't know this but I only hit 1k at chapter 19 and we are ten chapters later and already just over 8.5k. And I am super happy.

8{D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

xx

Noelle