Chapter 9

Chapter 9

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Apparently the "venue" was someone's party. And this was a big party. Like there was stage for the boys and everything. As the time for the party to start people began to show up. A lot of people.

The guys were rockin' out on stage having a great time. And the guests seemed to be having a good time too. They played straight from 8 to midnight, without a break. Thankfully Lola forced them to bring extra clothes, because when they got off of the stage they were more than drenched with sweat.

Lola was right. They are pretty good. No let me rephrase.

Amazing.

*a few weeks later*

The past few weeks have actually been really great. Lately I've been hanging out with my friends more. And Winter break is so close. Yet so far. 3. More. Weeks. Almost. There.

5 second of summer has only gotten bigger, and even better. They played more gigs and were getting more fans.

Max has cooled down on trying to kill me, but there was a new person who chose me as a target. Some transfer from Melbourne. Kendra. She is a bubble-headed barbie doll, with her own little posse. And she wasn't necessarily always mean, but so nice it made me want to throw up. And she speaks in the most annoying voice, that's an octave higher than any normal human. If she even in human. And not to mention she flirts with every, and I mean every boy she comes in contact with. The worst part was that Adi and Lola didn't think she was that bad. They said that "she was really nice" and "I should give her a chance and I might actually like her". Yeah, that is not happening. Something about her niceness was just off, like the only emotion she had was nice and she could only ever smile, forever. Like the Joker. She was exactly like the Joker except with hairspray, heels, and way more makeup.

And everyone was falling for her. Like even Mikey, Ash and Cal. It seemed like I was the only one that didn't fall for her spell, as you might call it.

Her current targets was Max and his group. And that actually made it a bit easier for me to avoid both of them all together.

It looked kinda weird though. Because all Kendra wore was pink and bright pastels, Max wore black. It just didn't fit.

"Nikki! Hey!" The living barbie doll called to me. I rolled my eyes and turned around plastering on the fakest smile ever.

"Hi" I said not quite know what she wanted with me.

"Hi! Well we were just wondering if you and your friends wanted to come shopping!" she asked in a way-to-happy voice.

"Uh well-" I was cut off by Adi coming up behind me

"Yes we would love to! When?" I looked back and gave Adi the death glare. She just looked back at me innocently. She knew how much I hated what she was doing right now.

"Ok its settled then! Meet us at the Starbucks across the mall at 5!" She said, then strutted down the hall.

"Adi why did you do that? You know how much I hate her!!"I loudly whispered after Kendra had made it down the hall.

"Why do you hate her so much? What did she ever do to you?" Adi fired back, annoyed.

"I don't know! Its just her and how she acts! It is just so frustrating!" I say throwing my hands up in frustration.

"well give her chance and you might actually like her!" She begins to walk away, "Ya know what? Don't go! She seems to be a better person than you are being right now!" She yelled at me and stormed down the hall