Chapter 13

Chapter 13

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today the boys are finally coming home. And I cant wait to see them. I am currently outside their terminal  waiting for them to come off the plane.

I am pacing back and forth anxiously. Finally the gates open and first class gets off. I don't know what class the boys flew in. A couple minutes later I see a blonde head that is taller than everyone else. Luke. I run up and give him a huge hug. Next comes Ashton, Calum and finally Mickey, who looks half asleep. I give them hugs too.

After all the luggage is retrieved, we head down to my car.

"Should I just drop you guys off at your houses?" I ask

"Yeah that sounds good. Drop Michael off first before he falls asleep again." Ashton says.

As we drive I ask about their tour. They all said it was really fun and they were able to meet a bunch of their fans. They didn't seem to think they had that many fans. Its cute how humble they all are.

I get Mickey, Cal and Ash dropped off at their houses and I'm pulling into Luke's.

"Ya wanna come inside?" He asks

"Yeah sure." I say turning off the car and getting out. Luke got his luggage out of the trunk and I followed him inside.

When he gets to his room, the first thing he does is fall on his bed face first. I lightly laugh, pulling out his desk chair and sitting on it backwards.

"So how was the tour, like really?" I ask. The boys only said positive things and the tour couldn't have been perfect.

"Don't get me wrong I love the guys and all the fans," he starts and then takes a deep breath, "but I am so glad to be home. The tour bus really wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world. And doing show after show is exhausting." He finishes and looks up at me.

"Yeah, that makes sense. I would've gone crazy."

"Hey, uh, Nikki?" Luke says scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah, whats up?" I ask

"I was wondering if you maybe possibly wanted to, uh, i mean you can say no, and that would be fine but do ya, er, wanna come to an All Time Low concert with me? You don't have to if you don't want to but i was just-" he rambles on and on and i just had to cut him off

"Yes! I've been trying to get tickets there for like forever!"

"What?" He looks kinda surprised.

"What?"

"You like All Time Low?"

"Duh! Who doesn't?"

"True, so its tomorrow." He yawns, "ill pick you up at 8?"

"Sounds good to me. Now I'll leave so you can get some sleep. See ya tomorrow Luke."

"Bye Nikki, see ya then." He yawns again. I get in my car and start a mini fangirling session. Don't judge me. I have been trying to get tickets and now Luke just like offered me one and I couldn't be happier. Now i just have to go home and clear it with my mom. That's the only issue. She may say no because its on a weekend and "you should spend time with your dad since you don't see him that often". I really really really hope she says yes.

I get to my house and go inside.

"Mom!"

"I'm in my room sweetheart!" She replies. Walk in and she is packing.