Chapter 58

Chapter 58

》 Please read A/N at end of Chapter 《

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke's POV

Okay. What the hell just happened?

Did Nik just... break up with me?

I am still standing in the middle of my lawn where Nikki stopped me.

She had been thinking a lot about what I said... What did I even say?

Last last time we talked I was playing guitar and she was trying to make me take a break and then I said....

Shit.

Why do I have to ruin everything!

She thinks that she was in the way of my happiness, but she is my happiness! I wish she would see that.

The noise if a car brings me back to reality. It passes the top of my street and stops in front of Nik, who I can see between two houses. The guy from the pizza place then jumps out and opens Nikki's door for her. She smiles and gets in, the guy returns to his seat and they speed off.

Well now it's on.

(Like Donkey Kong)

---

"I was going to apologize for being such an ass lately but then she stopped me and then broke up with me!" I nearly yell at Calum as I pace back and forth in my room.

"Why didn't you apologize before?"

"Because by the time I realized what a dick I had been she was already back in America! I had no idea when she would be back, and when I did see her she wouldn't even let me speak."

"You could'a called her."

"Yeah I know, and now I realize that, but I wanted to say it to her face."

"And we know how that plan worked out."

"Fuck you." I groan and sit on my bed, my face in my hands.

"So what are you gonna do?" Calum asks after a few moments of silence.

"I don't know."

"Well sitting here isn't going to get her back and faster. You got to do something."

"I have no idea though. She probably hates me."

"I don't think so... what exactly did she say again?"

"I've been think a lot about what you said, and you're right. I am standing in the way of your happiness. So, in order for you to be happy, I need to leave. All I want is you to be happy. So, goodbye." I repeat the word that have seemed to have permanently etched themselves into my mind.

"So she thinks she was preventing you from being happy."

"Yeah. I don't know why she would think that."

"Well you did kinda say that she was."

"I know but I was just pissed. She should've known that I wasn't thinking straight."

"And how was she supposed to know that?" I glare at him but he continues, "Mate, I'm not gonna sit here and bullshit you to make you feel better. You screwed up, and now you have to fix it. I will help you, but I can't do this for you."

"I know I know I know. I just, I don't know. I'm trying to think of something, but I can't."

"You will."

"Maybe she is better off with that guy anyway."

"What guy?"

"After she ran away with the remaining shards of my heart she got in a car with the guy at the pizza place." I spit with distaste. Calum just bursts out laughing. He's... laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Y-you mean Connor?"

"Is that the prick's name?" I say and he just throws his head back ask he continues to laugh.

"Dude, yeah you have nothing to worry about." He concludes after he calmed himself down from his laughing fit.

"And why's that?"

"Well Connor is in one of Mali's classes at University, and let's just say he would probably be more interested in you that Nik."

"Oh," I chuckle.

"Do ya think Nikki knows that."

"I would bet she doesn't actually."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yes this is a bit short, moving on.....

So idk if you guys think this, but I kinda feel like this story is burning out. To me, at least, this just seems to be going around in circles. Yes, I do have an ending spot but it's not for at least another 10 chapters, probably more. It may just be me, but I am almost bored with this story. So how would you feel if I wrapped this up pretty soon?

☆(honest opinions would be great)☆

Of course, if ya'll are still loving this story and still finding it interesting, then I would be more that happy to continue. I would just like to know your people's opinions before I went any further.

v long a/n I know, but pls pls comment :*

ily guys

xx
Noelle