Chapter 32

Chapter 32

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Nikki get uuuup." Rachel groans trying to pull the covers off of me.

"But I feel siiiiick." I reply as I lie in my bed like I have been for the past couple of days. I just feel horrible. Luke has been pretty much a jerk for the past few days. Teasing me about how 'big bad Becky gave me amnesia' because he thinks I made the entire thing up. Needless to say, that hasn't made me feel any better about the situation. And for the past few days I have just stayed at home. Partially because being around Becky makes me want to actually murder her, and partially because of Luke.

"You're not sick, you're just miserable and there is a difference. So get out of bed and let's go do somethiiiing."

I let out a long groan before I start to get up. "Fine. What are we doing?" I barely mumble, I'm surprised she understood me.

"The mall? That always makes you happy."

She ain't wrong.

"Okay" I sigh. "I don't have anything to wear."

"You're really gonna make this hard,  aren't you?" Rachel went to pick out my clothes as if I was a two year old. "Here, wear this."

"But I wore that top like three days ago."

She just glares at me and stands there until I take the clothes from her. Ripped light wash jeans, navy blue vans, and a dark blue daisy print tank. Yup, definitely need more clothes. I do my make up in about two minuets because who really cares?

"Alright, let's go." I get shooed out of my own house and into Rachel's car.

We arrived at the nearest mall and drove around for what felt like twenty minutes before we found parking.

"Remind me to never go shopping in the middle of the day on Saturday."

I nod my head in agreement. We go inside and for so many cars this place don't look to crowded. Before we do anything else I force Rachel to come with me into Forever 21(the best store ever). I just casually walk around the two story shop, before I know it, almost three hours have flown by. We check out head straight for the food court.

"Oh I texted the rest of the group and told them to meet us here."

"Ok. So what food are we getting."

"Don't you wanna wait until they get here?"

"Who?"

"The rest of our friends? I just told you they are coming."

"Uhuh. Pizza?"

"You listening?"

"Nope, starving. And pizza it is." And with that I ordered two slices of cheese pizza and shoved them down my gullet. I was starting to feel human and like I could think again by the time everyone showed. Everyone but Luke and Becky.

"Hey, where are Becky and Luke?" Rachel asks before I get too.

"When I asked them if they wanted to come hang out, they both already had plans." Ashton replied.

"Ok"she Rachel says, "their loss."

"Ya guys wanna get some food?" Mike suggests

"We can, Nik just finished stuffing pizza down her gullet."

"Fine. Next time I'll just die of starvation."

"Pizza does sound good..." Mike trails in the direction of pizza while mumbling something about being right back.

The other three disperse to get their down meals. Ash searches for chinese, Cal wants chick-fil-a, and Rach is craving italian. I just sit at the table boredly scrolling through twitter. I run across a photo Luke is tagged in.

"@BeckyRoberts: having a great time at the fair with @Luke5sos"

Attached was a picture of what looked like Luke throwing rings over bottles necks. I want to get mad, but lingering in the back of my mind is the thought that Becky just wants to ruin my life. She very well could have photoshopped that picture, I  mean she has done it before.

"What's wrong now?" Mikey says as he comes pack with pizza

"What do you mean?"

"You have been very consumed in your thoughts lately so, what's been bothering you?"

"Becky." Is all I said. I didn't really want to go into detail.

"What about her? She is like and angel?"

"I don't know, just something about her seems off." I really didn't want to discuss this with him

"What do you mean?"

Ugh.

"Well she is almost too nice. And she kinda seems to be inserting her self into our lives. And,  I don't know something about her personality just seems a little off, but I can't really figure out what it is."

"Well I think you don't like her cause she is getting close with Luke." He states matter-of-factly

"No! Wait what? She is?"

"Oh come on. You are jealous."

"Are not, besides she is Ash's girlfriend anyway."

"Not officially."

I just groan. Can't I just like leave for a while? Just get away from all this? Just go somewhere and when I come back everything has been

sorted out and my life is finally at peace? Yeah well the last time I went on a vacation it didn't go to well. So it looks like I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bad updates
Bad editing
Bad plot
I am sorry. ¡-¡

Despite all that ↑ you awesome people still read and I am now up to 15k!! ♥♥♥

:3

xx

Noelle