Chapter 39

Chapter 39 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

An hour later Luke's phone is still ahead of us.

"Uh guys," Mikey says, "They are heading towards the airport."

"Shit." Ashton mutters.

We get to the airport still tracking Luke's phone. We find the flight he is on and ask the woman at the desk where it is going.

"To Perth, Australia." She sweetly replies. Great on the entire other side of this country.

"Okay where can we get tickets?"

"Right over there sweetheart, and this flight leaves in five minutes, so be quick about it."

"Thank you." We get over to get tickets and we are able to get five seats. I feel like my luck is going to run out very very soon.

We return to the nice lady and we board. I look around the plane and see Luke. Oh I want to just run and give him a huge hug. But he is flanked but two big burly looking guys and Becky in the row in front of them. Thankfully, she has her head down looking at some stupid magazine or whatever. He is asleep and doesn't look harmed so that's good.

--

So the plane ride is finally over. But we still don't know how to get Luke back.

As soon as the flight attendant says we can leave Becky, Luke, and the two body guards are out of the plane. We do our best to follow them.

The next time we spot them they are twenty yards ahead and moving fast. Becky looks around her and spots us. Her eyes go wide and then she turns around and starts to run.

We chase after them and catch up when they are hailing a taxi. The driver gets out, because he would usually help with the bags, and one of the guards shoves him to the ground. Becky then gets in the driver's seat, and the guards load Luke into the car, and they speed away as the driver is telling them to stop.

That was very illegal.

We then hail a taxi jump in before he has the chance to get out.

"Follow that car!" Ashton yells and the driver speeds towards them. So that really works? Like not just in the movies?

All of us are staring at the stolen taxi except for Mikey who is still staring at his computer. He is the only one who hasn't freaked out this entire time. Which is good because without him we would be helpless.

Soon he is calling someone...

"Hello? I would like to report a stolen vehicle, plate number..

" oh my God I swear without him we would just, I don't even know. "...It is heading north on route one away from Perth. And they have a hostage."

Again thank the Lord for Michael Clifford.

Soon enough we hear sirens behind us. We pull away from the road to let them pass and then resume driving after they passed. Becky didn't slow down, in fact she sped up.

That is very illegal.

Less than a minute later the cops have her boxed in. And are taking her off the road.

When the stolen taxi is completely stopped the cops surround the vehicle with their weapons drawn.

Slowly with their hands up, Becky, the body guards and Luke step out of the vehicle.

We get out and try to get to Luke, but the cops stop us. Michael explains ourselves and how we called in and Luke the blonde guy got kidnapped. He eventually let is through.

I ran to Luke and I honestly didn't know I could move that fast. I ended up tackling him while squeezing him to death.

"Can't. Breathe." He gets out and I finally release him.

"I didn't know if I would ever see you again." I breath out feeling the most relived I have ever felt . He looks at me very confused

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!

I hate to leave you guys hanging (lol) so I updated. Don't you just feel so relieved and at peace?

God I'm an ass

xx

Noelle