Chapter 6

Chapter 6

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Its now my first day back at school. I have a cast on my leg and crutches. May I just mention how hard it is to get dressed when you cant put any pressure on one leg. Im just glad its warm outside and I dont have to figure out how I was supposed to put on jeans.

Anyway I get to school, walk right past Max's group, but he just ignores me. Wierd. People stare and start whispering I catch Max's name a couple times. I see word got around what happened.

I then go up to Adi and see if she gets why Max just ignored me. She says

"Well, it maybe like a dignity thing. Not like he actually has any. But, its like, you dont hit your apponent while they are down. To him, this is like war."

"Well he can win, 'cause im done dealing with his type. I really don't want anything worse than a badly sprained ankle." I retort

"Ok, whatever babe, but he ain't done done with you yet." Adi warnes

We walk towards our first class, and a Minion walkes behind me and hits my cast I wince and gasp in pain. I try to not let it show that my leg feels like it literally caught fire.

"Nevermind what I said earlier, Max just had to figure out the correct way to hurt you today." Adi says, looking concerningly at me, "Are you ok?" My face is still contorted in pain. Yeah im pretty sure something is broken.

"Yeah it just, really, hurts." I say truthfully there was no one else was in the hallway, so I felt ok with saying it.

"I can tell, do you wanna go see the nurse?" Adi inquires agian.

"No, lets just get to class." We arrive just as the late bell rings. The initially looks over with dissaproval, but as soon as he sees us his expression softens a bit.

"Ah, Miss Crawley, please take a seat." I go and sit in the place I had been in before the "accident" which really wasnt one at all.

Lunch came and I sat down with my friends.

"So I see you needed crutches." Micheal stated.

"Nah, they are just perscription beating sticks." I respond and they all laugh. We make plans to hang out later, Lola offers her place. Rather than objecting I just say nothing. I dont want them asking questions and getting curious, not that I have perticularly anything to hide. Just Luke is acting kinda wierd, like he should hate me. Right? The more I think about it the more confused I get. Things were so much simpler before I moved.

Class comes, agian. Luke walks past mu desk, just like he does every day. He just gives me a huge dimpled grin. Is it bad that I feel kinda giggly and happy? Yes, it definatly is. I faintly smile back, and then look down at my desk. My teacher then announces a "pop quiz!" Did I happen to mention that I literally scanned my homework. I really dont like doing it and missing school for over a week doesn't really help. And this test happeneds to be 10% of our grade. The world hates me. Im sure of it.

School ended and, that test? Yeah I pretty sure I completly failed. I went home and I had a couple hours until I went to Lola and Luke's house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry this chapter is shorter than the others :/ I'll make the next one longerrr

I was just thinking that maybe one day there will be a symptom called 'fangirl'. And its where someone gets so excited that they faint, or have like a huge panic attack. Idk. I strange.

Anywho

Thanks for all the reads and stuff guys! I luv u all!

xx

Noelle